Hit and Run in LA

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Did you see the callout thread Tim? :pop: own him

tumblr_kuxlx9nlKJ1qzraqfo1_400.gif

Well now let me go have a look see..

EDIT:

Upon further review... A simple "I know you are but what am I?" Response would decimate OP...

Worst Call out EVER.

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
you have never struck me as being the type of person to espouse this attitude. please tell me I missed some sarcasm or something here ...

sorry, it was ultra heavy sarcasm lol

that's also why i put "raised by foster parents" because it its hard to believe what some people believe as the right thing to do and had parents who actually raised them.

and that's not directed at Tezz but some of the people posting on the social media sites. #parentalfailures

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
no. that would be the public school system :read:

So you think paying police officers 50 bucks an hr or more to spend there time on svtp while on duty is worth our tax money going to waste. vs spending it to improve our public school system? Imo part of the crime issue we have in the US is due to spending more money on jails/prisons an the SO called justice system VS spending it on public schools an trade programs that actually made this country to begin with.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
So you think paying police officers 50 bucks an hr or more to spend there time on svtp while on duty is worth our tax money going to waste. vs spending it to improve our public school system? Imo part of the crime issue we have in the US is due to spending more money on jails/prisons an the SO called justice system VS spending it on public schools an trade programs that actually made this country to begin with.

you really should check your facts. you have ZERO idea what they do, what their schedule is, or what they are allowed to do when on duty. I would probably agree with you if you had put some context around this but without context your statement is worthless. if they are posting on SVTP when there is real work to be done, you are 100% correct. but you don't know the entirety of the situation.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator

No amount of money will fix a 3rd. Grader calling the teacher a bitch and then the parent raising hell when the school tried to discipline the kid.
Home needs to be fixed first.
Society is ****ed right now and until we fix the me me me attitude and everyone stops getting a trophy it will remain ****ed.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member

I wholeheartedly agree with this statement.

It's a start. Even though Barry is right that it really needs to go deeper meaning in the home.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
No amount of money will fix a 3rd. Grader calling the teacher a bitch and then the parent raising hell when the school tried to discipline the kid.
Home needs to be fixed first.
Society is ****ed right now and until we fix the me me me attitude and everyone stops getting a trophy it will remain ****ed.

I also agree with this

Snake Plissken

Established Member
In the large cities like Atlanta, Miami, etc. of course. I live in Northwest Florida. We don't have organized crime common place like that here.

There's no poverty within 50 miles of your house? You personally may not seen organized gangs walking up-and down your street, but then again I'm guessing you don't live in an impoverished area.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
There's no poverty within 50 miles of your house? You personally may not seen organized gangs walking up-and down your street, but then again I'm guessing you don't live in an impoverished area.

We have thugs, just not organized from what I have heard, seen, or witnessed. The news media here never reports on gang violence, shootings, or activity. Sure, they may want to hush that up to keep sheep...sheep. You just never hear about gangs or organized crime in the Northwest region of Florida.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
We have thugs, just not organized from what I have heard, seen, or witnessed. The news media here never reports on gang violence, shootings, or activity. Sure, they may want to hush that up to keep sheep...sheep. You just never hear about gangs or organized crime in the Northwest region of Florida.

you dont hear about it because they all work at city hall

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Interesting I was waiting for an update on this. Sucks for the other two if he was going to turning himself in anyway one or both of the others could have gotten a deal. Going to be super rough on them for not cooperating.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
this line has me concerned: A new LAPD squad is working to identify street vehicles that have been modified to race, Bustos said. just what do they plan to do once they have a list identified? I am 100% against street racing. I am all for the murder charges and lengthy prison sentences. but a car that is modified for the track will look just like a car modded to street race.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
this line has me concerned: A new LAPD squad is working to identify street vehicles that have been modified to race, Bustos said. just what do they plan to do once they have a list identified? I am 100% against street racing. I am all for the murder charges and lengthy prison sentences. but a car that is modified for the track will look just like a car modded to street race.

Haha sucks for you guys I'm in NY....

....OH

CA started with this CARB BS, and it's catching on. There has been a few threads in the tuning sections about the movement to stop after market tuning. Thats tricky with a +- billion dollar industry w SEMA and PRI. But since power these days come from software it puts more finger prints on things. I think SCT owns my second born for the advantage III PrP software. But with aftermarket tuning and Gopros on everything I'm sure evidence will be plentiful.

Last edited:

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
So looks like they finally found the driver of the mustang.

This caught my eye:

Balyan’s bail was set at $3 million.

If convicted as charged, he faces up to 30 years to life in state prison.

Inmate records indicated Valenzuela bailed out on March 11, while Gevorgyan was released Friday.

So they found Balyan and set his bail even higher than the other 2. Then Gevorgyan, who was the charged driver but we say he was the start man, was released. I wonder if Gevorgyan flipped and gave up the driver for a deal.

Users who are viewing this thread