Holley Sniper intake manifolds

kona 199

reese 1
Established Member
i think its kinda weird to have the intake for sell with no dyno chart or HP rating or anything.for all we know u could lose $550 and 100 hp.i started a tread on this a month or so ago and it wasnt for sale then but no dyno charts then either.edlebrock has had charts on theirs from the beginning.

Gamble13GT

Established Member
i think its kinda weird to have the intake for sell with no dyno chart or HP rating or anything.for all we know u could lose $550 and 100 hp.i started a tread on this a month or so ago and it wasnt for sale then but no dyno charts then either.edlebrock has had charts on theirs from the beginning.

The results will be out within the next month. Some good information to follow.

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
If it produces good torque numbers (compared to stock) I'll be amazed. But looking forward to the dyno results.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Have not heard much on this one or the edelbrock victor coyote manifold... FWIW I have heard this Holley intake isnt even made by Holley, outsourced to some chinese car parts mfr...it suspiciously looks a lot like some of the garbage chinese knockoff 'custom' sheetmetal intakes I've seen out there for LSx applications. I truly hope that is not the case, but it would not surprise me either.

Here is a chinese knockoff for LSx platform

Looks OK from the outside, but the inside is another story

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Runners look legit :D

IMG_6026.jpg

Last edited:

Garden_Snake

Any update on the power gains? I have a 16 f150 that I want to do something other than the boss 302 and cobra jet on it so I'm between this, the victor Jr., and the mmr intake manifold.

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
Or the GT350 intake. Would probably help the truck more since it'll likely pull better torque numbers. Almost forgot about the Victor Jr. Been so long since it was announced I'm starting to think Edelbrock did too.

KushBandit

Established Member
Have not heard much on this one or the edelbrock victor coyote manifold... FWIW I have heard this Holley intake isnt even made by Holley, outsourced to some chinese car parts mfr...it suspiciously looks a lot like some of the garbage chinese knockoff 'custom' sheetmetal intakes I've seen out there for LSx applications. I truly hope that is not the case, but it would not surprise me either.

Here is a chinese knockoff for LSx platform

Looks OK from the outside, but the inside is another story

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Runners look legit :D

IMG_6026.jpg

Looks rather similar to Holley's intake... Wouldn't doubt if they're the same.

510-820042_2.jpg

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Guy posted about a 3V version on s197 facebook and said it was a cluster ****. Alternator did not fit and other issues.

Interesting that my builder was supposedly contacted direct by the Chinese supplier and offered them in any quantity.

I would be a very careful cat buying one of these. Buying to install at a later date would be very bad idea.

Users who are viewing this thread