Holley Sniper intake manifolds

Brostang

Established Member
On another forum there are pics of the intake installed on an s550. Supposedly testing has already been done, and numbers look good. The numbers aren't released though, as the results belong to a website who is withholding them for some reason. Something shady going on it seems, or the marketing department is clueless. Pictures of the inside look very clean, and the runner inlets have nice flares unlike the Chinese one posted itt.

KushBandit

Established Member
One of the most frustrating product "teaser" threads I've read:
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43530&page=20
There are some installed pics really early in the thread.

Also, here it is on a big turbo car:
http://www.nmradigital.com/first-look-edelbrock-renegade-racer-bart-tobeners-2015-mustang/

Thanks for the post.

I read some of the comments there. I don't agree with the people saying that this manifold is a cheaper CJ intake. Though I can't say for 100% certain as I haven't had a Holley manifold on my car, the CJ gets most of its gains by having such a large TB opening. I don't see how the Sniper intake will make the same power. I see this as a boss style intake made for high boost.

Could this be used for Nitrous? The plenum under the runners makes me worry about pooling, unless DI of course.

Brostang

Established Member
Anyone have any word on this intake yet?
The car in Gamble13GT's sig appears to be the car with the Holley installed from the mustang6g thread that I previously linked.

Per UPR's original 6g post:

"We can not give any insight or details on the install or power gains as they will all be released on StangTV.com.

The intake will be tested on UPR's 2015 N/A shop car with installation performed by Power By The Hour Performance and tuning by Lund Racing.

We would like to give a huge thank you to Lethal Performance Inc for helping with part of this install / article."

Last edited:

slofoshow

Established Member
Yawn...Its this teaser crap that keeps this intake relevant. Seems like the hype has come and gone with them stringing the results along....don't get your hopes up I suppose.

Last edited:

KC_SVT

Established Member
Ordered one a month ago and found out yesterday they are backordered until the end of June. Placed an order for a CJ intake and TB this morning.

Brostang

Established Member
New Rumor Report!

Visit the mustang6g thread linked earlier and check the last page for a cutaway picture of the intake. Someone from a Mustang fb group will be testing

jn2

Established Member
dev1360 said:
e0bcc3f57045400ec685780f8f814f66.jpgdf511c2ed6f7b567d5b746154c8fd46b.jpgc29022e74adb6b9024cac8f5008e0e7a.jpg5e180f074585793d32de04722f2a14f7.jpgf14401bc347c062f7f9345a04983160d.jpg

Here is what I found when looking for what others found

Slow Five-O

Established Member
Skimmed through the mustang6g thread. Seems like UPR had a hard time installing. I bet Holley is trying to make some changes before they release numbers or something.

Someone is dragging their feet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slow Five-O

Established Member
UPR said they were releasing info yesterday.

I'll believe it when I we it. Haha.

I feel like if everything had gone smoothly and decent improvement over stock we would have heard something months ago when they put it on the car.

I'm hoping for good news though!

Brandnelson

Established Member
I posted some pics comparing it with a Boss and fitment info over in the thread in the 11-14 talk section. Cliff notes.. It better make power.

kona 199

reese 1
Established Member
I'll believe it when I we it. Haha.

I feel like if everything had gone smoothly and decent improvement over stock we would have heard something months ago when they put it on the car.

I'm hoping for good news though!

the tuner they may have worries me the most.may be the best or u know.

Users who are viewing this thread