houston guys: wanna have a GTG this month

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
well i get to Houston on the 15th and i'll be working everyday the carwash is open fixin windshields. however, i won't have the cobra with me cuz i'm going to be using my mom's car while i'm down there. would ya'll be up for a few Hooters get-togethers while i'm in town?

93KingCobra

Established Member
Hell yes!!!! Just let me know..

I think that me and Chris(00 Aggie) are wanting to do one sooner than the 15th...

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
How about doing something around the 20th?? I won't be in till the 15th or so, and I can get some of my friends from Houston to join as well if there is a big group there. And my favorite part is my car will be done :burnout:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
03KingCobra03 said:
Hell yes!!!! Just let me know..

I think that me and Chris(00 Aggie) are wanting to do one sooner than the 15th...

that's cool......just as long as we do one AFTER the 15th as well

00 Aggie

Its just a slow vert...
Established Member
The 20th sounds great (after the 15th is best for me also)!! I have a coupon for 200 wings my wife bought for me!

kencobra

Face Down In Cabo
Established Member
If it is on a day and time when I can make it I will be more than happy to join the fun. :beer:

00 Aggie

Its just a slow vert...
Established Member
I'm in for the 20th. I have finals the next two weeks (last one is the 15th), after that I am good.

Again I need to use my 200 wings coupon!

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Just as long as it's NOT the I'm in.....if you guys will accept a non-blown Cobra ;-)

I'll try to get some more guys out there and may bring a female friend who flies F-18s. :D

JTSVT

Equal Opportunity AzzKker
Established Member
If I can make it Im there....gotta support my bros----JT

00 Aggie

Its just a slow vert...
Established Member
OK are we in for next monday (the 20th)? I still have the coupon for 200 wings so be sure and come hungry! (I'll call and make sure we have a table)

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
I can't come...thanx to DSS Racing for taking their sweet time in building my engine...no car for me to drive to houston :(

JTSVT

Equal Opportunity AzzKker
Established Member
I wont be able to make it this week....The car is going in for some "work".. :D .....I would still love to meet and hang out if we can do a week or two later...or after the holidays.....Im still not 100% sure she's going in today, but Ill know for sure alittle later.....JT

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
we'll have to do more than just one so hopefully you guys that can't make it to the first one can come out to another one.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
yes that would be good since I've never really met anybody here and it would be nice to hang out with some other car enthusiast...especially 03/04 Cobra owners. Maybe around the 29th or 30th. If not count me out till Summer. :( Damn school

Users who are viewing this thread