houston guys: wanna have a GTG this month

pecten man

Established Member
New guys invited?

Just moved here from New Orleans July 04, be good to meet some fellow Terminator owners. I've had Strictly Performance do some work, more planned in the near future. I will be in a Black 03 Cobra with Louisiana plates, be pulling in a few mintues before 7pm looking for you guys.

Thanks
Jason

JTSVT

Equal Opportunity AzzKker
Established Member
:shrug: :( ....Wont be able to make it then....The car wont be done till Wed-Thur......Damn Im gonna have all my new goodies and no meet to go to :cryying: ......Wish ya'll could extend it till Thur to be safe......If ya'll can consider it Im there no questions!-----Otherwise Id be sporting the Neon..... :xpl: ....lol......Unless if someone lives near me can pick a bro up......damn I wish the ride was ready..... :fm: ...oh well cant rush perfection.....lol... :thumbsup:

Last edited:

93KingCobra

Established Member
Just to let everyone know we will be at the movie theater parking lot next to Hooters just behind the bank you can't miss us..

Phil

JTSVT

Established Member
00 Aggie said:
Just roll in the Neon!

Easy for you to say....lol....Man I wanted to show off.......lmao :D ....Ill see if the wife and I can make it out there......We HAVE to do another before or after X-Mas its a must......Ya'll should come down this way and we'll all cruise to G-town and take some good pix!----JT

ZincYellowCobra

Established Member
Firme said:
the gf and I might be able to make it with my lowly 01,... but prolly by 7:15, :rolling:

SHAME on you, Edmond. Knocking the ALL MIGHTY '01 Cobra. :p

I don't know about you, but my 2001 Cobra RAWKS, wrecked bumper and all.

:pepper:

Firme

Established Member
ZincYellowCobra said:
SHAME on you, Edmond. Knocking the ALL MIGHTY '01 Cobra. :p

I don't know about you, but my 2001 Cobra RAWKS, wrecked bumper and all.

:pepper:

hehe, I knew someone would reco-nize... the 01 does indeed RAWK... thats why I haven't been able to let her go for a Min Grey 03...

and she can hold her own on a road coarse :rockon: :burnout:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i had a good time, good to see phil and chris and it was nice meeting the rest of ya'll.......if you guys wanna do another one before i head back up to the desert (where my cobra is sitting all alone LOL) let me know

JTSVT

Established Member
LTHL VNM said:
i had a good time, good to see phil and chris and it was nice meeting the rest of ya'll.......if you guys wanna do another one before i head back up to the desert (where my cobra is sitting all alone LOL) let me know

Bump for another my mods will be done this week....Post X-mas would be great!---JT

EngCon

Established Member
I wish I could have made it - it would have been nice to meet some of you and catch up with others. If you guys do decide to have another get together just try and have it before the end of the year because I will be back in Calgary for a few more months.

Jay

Users who are viewing this thread