houston guys: wanna have a GTG this month

JTSVT

Equal Opportunity AzzKker
Established Member
How bout the 30th folks??...If weather permits maybe we can do alittle cruise or something??.....

JTSVT

Established Member
Anybody up for another meet??...Maybe a cruise to G-Town and some grub before the new year?....I got up to the 2nd of January.......JT

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
I wouldn't mind taking a cruise to go see Amber. ;-) It would be nice to finally meet you in person instead of pictures on the web. We need to do something really really soon. I missed the last meet due to unexpected Christmas company. Let's get something going!!

JTSVT

Established Member
Lets figure out something.....Gotta be soon though....Jan3rd I go back to work and Ill be pretty tied up.....Amber just bring your ride down here so we can hit G-Town!.....lol.....or your always welcome at my place :pepper: :-D .....j/k.....Lets get some ideas/suggestions....I gave mine....JT

dorky LS1 chick

still lurking...
Established Member
you guys are too nice - we should seriously all meet up one day..definitely have to take pics of the lone fbody amongst all the bad ass cobras :D if not in houston or up here - halfway..which is around the B/CS area.

Last edited:

redsvt

Banned
JTSVT said:
Anybody up for another meet??...Maybe a cruise to G-Town and some grub before the new year?....I got up to the 2nd of January.......JT

Hey focker need to update your sig. hows all the new added tq and hp. Blaine

Firme

Established Member
The cobra club will be having our bi-annual Austin Country cruise in March :rockon: that would be a good central place to meet.

JTSVT

Established Member
SVT4 said:
Hey focker need to update your sig. hows all the new added tq and hp. Blaine

LMAO....Ya got me.....Need to get on it....Gotta call you and ask about what tune I should have it on......Later bro :rockon: -----oh luvin tha new HP!>..

redsvt

Banned
JTSVT said:
LMAO....Ya got me.....Need to get on it....Gotta call you and ask about what tune I should have it on......Later bro :rockon: -----oh luvin tha new HP!>..

all right. I can tell you for everyday driving run on program 0. 1&2 are for race gas preferably. especially program 2. and of course 3 has to have race fuel as well, but hat goes without being said.

JTSVT

Established Member
Ahhh Im moving on Wedsday....unless its later then I wont be able to attend....Im assuming its Hooters again??...anyone have vouchers!....lol.....Anyways let me know, Im there....Amber you better make the trip girly!---JT

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
If it's the same time, it should be around 7pm. I won't know until tomorrow if I can go or not. Amber needs to make the trip, that would be awesome. If she doesn't mind eating at Hooters and hanging out with a bunch of cobra guys? :)

dorky LS1 chick

still lurking...
Established Member
03SonicSnake said:
If it's the same time, it should be around 7pm. I won't know until tomorrow if I can go or not. Amber needs to make the trip, that would be awesome. If she doesn't mind eating at Hooters and hanging out with a bunch of cobra guys? :)

not at all..we're getting a hooters here soon and i actually thought about working there..make hella $$ in tips...

00 Aggie

Its just a slow vert...
Established Member
Ok so tomorrow the 5th 7pm Hooters on 290.

JT you missed out, last time we had a voucher for 200 wings and barely dented it!

Users who are viewing this thread