• Warm Lube Penetration 25+ Points Spread

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Put up a Good Fight Like Stabler's Mom 10+ Points Spread

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Win7ermute said:
Do not under-rate the Vikings.

The Vickings are on the road to having a top 5 defense. They play an eerily similar Cover 2 defense like Chicago and they have a lot of talent on defense. The NFC north is on its way to being a dominant Division in about 2 years. The Vickings may want to pursue a guy like Leftwich or even Chris Simms if he recovers. I get annoyed when people snicker about the Bears pulling out a victory against Minnesota. Divisional games are always tough. And the Vickings are an up and coming team. Its amazing how people have forgotten that the Colts beat the Jets 31-28 and the Titans 14-13. 2 real crappy teams in my book, despite the overachieving Jets this season.

FOR ALL YOU HATERS, YOU DON'T NEED TO GO UNDEFEATED TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL AND WE ARE ONLY AT THE MIDPOINT OF THE SEASON. :burn:

2slow50

Banned
01cobravortech said:
Chicago will only lose to the Giants or Patriots. If they whack them both, it could be a 16-0 run into the playoffs. Its too tough to go 16-0 though. The longer their undefeated, the tougher teams are going to play them. Everyone wants to be the team to give you your first loss.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Like I said anyone can loose on any given sunday!!!

Users who are viewing this thread