• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
grandestang said:
Luck of turnovers?

Thats kind of an ignorant statemant.

Good teams create turnovers and have great turnover ratios (the Bears is now +10). I don't see how stripping a ball out of someones hands, or Urlacher single handedly tipping a pass to himself and intercepting it is lucky.

Paul

That play might have been luck, and mabey against the cardinals too, but this game was no luck, Pure kill! :poke:

tankerman1981

Established Member
well us die-hard niner fans are disappointed by alot of the scores as of lately in the games but no matter what i will be sticking with my team.... can't lose forever... give the niners a few years what do u really expect when your rebuilding a team practically from scratch..... I'll still wear my jersey no matter what the score or standings.....

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
tankerman1981 said:
well us die-hard niner fans are disappointed by alot of the scores as of lately in the games but no matter what i will be sticking with my team.... can't lose forever... give the niners a few years what do u really expect when your rebuilding a team practically from scratch..... I'll still wear my jersey no matter what the score or standings.....

:beer: :beer:

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
tankerman1981 said:
+1

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
01cobravortech said:
The poor Dolphins :nonono: . They have no idea whats waiting for them next week. :lol:

:

What's that again?

AzSonicSnake said:
yea...so today was not a good day....

Yea, the offense just killed us today and the Dolphins came with soem game today. Oh well. I'm more concerned right now about the Urlacher injury. We're still 7-1 and we can nto afford to lose Urlacher. That would be a killer for our team if its a big injury. :nonono:

RixSikcobra04

The Bears are WAY OVERRATED...sorry Bears fans. I think they've only played one team w/.500 or better record and that was Minn...Heck and Minn is losing to SF right now. They've almost lost several others before this one to boot. They'll make the playoffs though, all's they gotta do is beat Det,GB,Min,Jets,etc. Teams with combined 4-130 record;-) :p

sicboy

you talkin to me?
Established Member
wee will see how they look at season end. then we will talk over rated. i just dont see greatness in the bears like a chicago boy would. i think they are a bunch of washed up fat slobs that are havin an amazing streek of luck that is soon to end.... like today.

This thread has attracted a lot of SVTPs most consistent idiots. We haven't even started the playoffs and already Chicago is dismissed. Chicago lost today ebcause the offense was terrible and committed 5 turnovers, while special teams dropped another one. The Defense showed up today as usual. Overrated? Chciago played poorly and the offense killed them with turnovers. We'll see how Chicago handles the next 2 road games vs Giants & Patriots. The season is only half done or did the NFL start crowning the the Super Bowl champ at midseason?

Did Pittsburgh go to the Super Bowl last year or did Indianiapolis since they had the best record? The overrated idiots don't know anything about football. In 5 Bear wins this season they demolished teams. Indianapolis had a 1 point win against Tennessee and won by 3 points against Denver. Easily 2 losses right there. So don't give me this bullcrap about being overrated. Chicago played terrible and they got whooped today. But lets take a wait and see approach because we haven't even gone to the playoffs and if they smack the Giants & Patriots around you guys will look like ass clowns.

sicboy

you talkin to me?
Established Member
"consistent idiots" learn that from your mother?
"Chicago lost today ebcause the offense was terrible" thank you

sicboy said:
"consistent idiots" learn that from your mother?
"Chicago lost today ebcause the offense was terrible" thank you

So what if Chicago lost to Miami? If they beat the Giants and Patriots on the road do they remain overrated because they lost to Miami???

Amazing. For all that Peyton Manning is...the Colts have a weak defense. Ant team can run through them. They squeek by the Giants 26 -21. Beat Jacksonville 21 -14. They beat the Jets 31-28:lol: . Somehow squeek by Tennesse 14-13. Squeek by Denver 34-31 and beat the Patriots 27-20. Who the heck are the Colts demolishing??? Chicago humiliated 5 opponents and won 2 hard fought games with the Cardinals and Minnesota on the road. Minnesota has a tough defense. But they aren't overrated? gimme a break. they can play only offense, but no D. whatever man :idea:

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
01cobravortech said:
This thread has attracted a lot of SVTPs most consistent idiots. We haven't even started the playoffs and already Chicago is dismissed. Chicago lost today ebcause the offense was terrible and committed 5 turnovers, while special teams dropped another one. The Defense showed up today as usual. Overrated? Chciago played poorly and the offense killed them with turnovers. We'll see how Chicago handles the next 2 road games vs Giants & Patriots. The season is only half done or did the NFL start crowning the the Super Bowl champ at midseason?

Did Pittsburgh go to the Super Bowl last year or did Indianiapolis since they had the best record? The overrated idiots don't know anything about football. In 5 Bear wins this season they demolished teams. Indianapolis had a 1 point win against Tennessee and won by 3 points against Denver. Easily 2 losses right there. So don't give me this bullcrap about being overrated. Chicago played terrible and they got whooped today. But lets take a wait and see approach because we haven't even gone to the playoffs and if they smack the Giants & Patriots around you guys will look like ass clowns.

Since when does allowing 30+ points mean that a defense showed up?

Matts00GT said:
Since when does allowing 30+ points mean that a defense showed up?

You must not understand the way football is played. Chicago was down 14-10 at the half. Turnovers in their own end all the first half.

1st TD by Miami they travelled a long 6 yeards after Hester fumbled. 3 plays 6 yards and a TD for Miami.

2nd TD by Miami, interception of a Grossman pass for a TD. 14-3 at that point.

3rd quarter opening drive for Chicago, Gage fuymbles the ball at the 42 of Chgicago after a catch. Miami returns the ball to the Chicago 12 yard line. Miami goes 3 plays and 12 yards and scores another TD after another turnover. 21-10 now.

After Chicago made it 21-13, Grossman gets picked again at the Chicago 36 and Miami returns it to the Chicago 24. SHORT FIELD again! 1 play 24 yard TD by Miami.

*The moral of the story here son is Chicago's D wasn't pushed around for 60,70,80 yard drives by Miami's offense. Their scoring drives were all under 30 yards and Chicago had to defend a short field all day long. They gave up late in the 4th quarter after the Offense kept turning the ball over. You ned to put the scoring drives in perspective. Chicago wasn't pushed around on Defense. Its tough to keep going on the field repeatedly because your Offense keeps turning the ball over and not crossing midfield. Its a moral killer. You get tired. Enough said. You don't know squat about football chief.*

Users who are viewing this thread