Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Put up a Good Fight Like Stabler's Mom 10+ Points Spread

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sicboy

you talkin to me?
Established Member
the bears might piss themselves like the first part of 2 weeks ago....

Last edited:
getsomebeyatch said:
Did you see the performance 2 weeks ago against az. they should have lost that game. Hopefully they learn from there mistakes and realize that they can be beat.

I remember that game well, one of the greatest comebacks in NFL history considering the way they did it. Their defense is amazing and has the ability to take over games. The defense was spectacular considering the great field position Grossman gave the Cardinals on all 6 turnovers.

Every team can be beat. The one who has to learn from their mistakes is Grossman. The rest of the team played very well. Very rarely will you win a game in the NFL with 6 turnovers. And all 6 were by our QB. Super Bowl teams don't give up at any point in the game. This Bears squad has what it takes. Tough road game in Arizona and Arizona stepped up. I expect Chicago to be sharp today and finish off the 49ers by half time.

LincolnLSC5pnt0 said:
bears bears bears....they all come out of the wood work now, dust off there hats and jersey, now they are real fans.

Whatever dude. I've been a Bears fan since I met Mike Ditka as a kid back in 1984 while in Chicago with my folks. I've been blabbin about the Bears on these boards all preseason. STFU.

BlueBlizzard said:
You may be thinking how is this important ? Well when Arizona played Chicago, Arizona blew a 23-3 pt lead. 2 fumble recoveries and a punt return for a Td , costed Arizona the win. Yes, Chicago is a good team but they have won by luck too. For example Minnesota's Chester Taylor fumbled the ball with 3 minutes to go. If he had not of fumble Chicago would of been 5-1 or 5-2 after the Arizona loss. My point is never count a team out, it's any given sunday. good luck against the Niners, definitely against the Pats.

Did you even watch the Minnesota game? Tommie Harris blew into the backfield and caused the fumble. It wasn't a botched snap.

In the Arizona ngame, Mark Anderson came from the blind side and knocked the ball out of Leinart's hands. Urlacher ripped the ball out of James' hands. The point is that these weren't careless turnovers by the Cardinals. They were spectacular defensive plays. A lot bit of luck didn't hurt them, but no team goes through their schedule and blows by every team. Minnesota is an up coming defensive team. They play a very similar Cover 2 to Chicago's and they have the personnel to do it well.

You're delusional if you think the Niners have a chance at Soldier Field today with their terribel defense. Again, I only think the Giants and Patriots have the potential to beat Chicago since they are at home. The Arizona game taught the Bears that they have to show up witht he same intensity no matter what the opponents record. I'm glad they almost lost. It will help them tremednously as they fine tune things for the playoffs.

sicboy said:
the bears might piss themselves like the first part of 2 weeks ago....

I think its Alex Smith whose pissing himself after getting cracked by Ian Scott. What a laugher this one is going to be. 24-0 and the 1st quarter isn't even over :lol:

Its men against boys. Its not fair and I'm loving this one. :coolman:

41-0 Unbelievable. Lovie Smith got this team ready during the bye. Smash your competition no matter who you're playing. :rockon:

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Yikes. I'd be watching but my heart needed a break after their last victory, haha.

Go Bears!

getsomebeyatch

Established Member
Shoot the bears might as well bring in all there secondarys 41-0 and its only half time, Id say they got this game won.
Bears also tied the franchise rec for points scored in first half.:rockon:
San Fran Is takin it traditionally like most of the people that live there and that is up the butt:loser:

getsomebeyatch said:
Shoot the bears might as well bring in all there secondarys 41-0 and its only half time, Id say they got this game won.
Bears also tied the franchise rec for points scored in first half.:rockon:
San Fran Is takin it traditionally like most of the people that live there and that is up the butt:loser:

I'm really angry that the Bears didn't try to run up the score. They should have gone soft in the 4th quarter, not the 3rd. Grossman rebounded nicely today and looked like an MVP again. :rockon:

sicboy

you talkin to me?
Established Member
bears are over rated imo. take away the luck of the turnovers and it aint all that.

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Just like your Momma does. But she raised her price to $0.25:bash:

bahahahahaha! :lol:

Man those bears are kickin @$$ damn! DA BEARS

Go teddies :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

sicboy said:
bears are over rated imo. take away the luck of the turnovers and it aint all that.

You're a bufoon that knows nothing about football. Take away the turnovers and Chicago shuts you out because you scored 10 points during the NFL version of 'garbage time.' :loser:

7-0 = overrated Most points scored in the NFL = overrated least points allowed in the league = overrated

Your posts = posted by an idiot, whose only bright move so far has been buying a Cobra. :loser:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
01cobravortech said:
You're a bufoon that knows nothing about football. Take away the turnovers and Chicago shuts you out because you scored 10 points during the NFL version of 'garbage time.' :loser:

7-0 = overrated Most points scored in the NFL = overrated least points allowed in the league = overrated

Your posts = posted by an idiot, whose only bright move so far has been buying a Cobra. :loser:

:lol:

:burn:

Last edited:
The poor Dolphins :nonono: . They have no idea whats waiting for them next week. :lol:

Enough of these Pop Warner team matchups, bring on the Giants & Patriots :rockon:

grandestang

Exponentially
Established Member
sicboy said:

Luck of turnovers?

Thats kind of an ignorant statemant.

Good teams create turnovers and have great turnover ratios (the Bears is now +10). I don't see how stripping a ball out of someones hands, or Urlacher single handedly tipping a pass to himself and intercepting it is lucky.

Paul

grandestang said:
Luck of turnovers?

Thats kind of an ignorant statemant.

Good teams create turnovers and have great turnover ratios (the Bears is now +10). I don't see how stripping a ball out of someones hands, or Urlacher single handedly tipping a pass to himself and intercepting it is lucky.

Paul

Enough said. Great players create turnovers. Now had all four fumbles been a result of a botched snap from the center to the QB, then thats a different story. Its amazing how you whip a team 41-0 by half time, but some douche bag will come along and try to tell you that this sort of thing is a luck thing. What a j*rk off :loser:

Users who are viewing this thread