how to: clone a termi

fyeRc51

Established Member
ford4u, ygoslo, and competition, i appreciate your help on this matter and we obviously see eye to eye. And guys, it is not a v6, i kept hearing this throughout and can not find where i ever said i had a v6.

one thing i cant understand, is why are these other guys getting so bent out of shape. i feel like ive been entered into a pissing contest. put em away guys.

i like the way the 03/04 cobra looks. i can not afford the car. i can afford a gt. i want my gt to look like the terminator. i plan on putting the panels onto the gt and then adding a blower down the road. its not like im taking your place on some list of real cobra owners.

if someone asks me about the car, ill be sure to tell them its a gt. "i promise"

01trublue cobra

Established Member
ford4u, ygoslo, and competition, i appreciate your help on this matter and we obviously see eye to eye. And guys, it is not a v6, i kept hearing this throughout and can not find where i ever said i had a v6.

one thing i cant understand, is why are these other guys getting so bent out of shape. i feel like ive been entered into a pissing contest. put em away guys.

i like the way the 03/04 cobra looks. i can not afford the car. i can afford a gt. i want my gt to look like the terminator. i plan on putting the panels onto the gt and then adding a blower down the road. its not like im taking your place on some list of real cobra owners.

if someone asks me about the car, ill be sure to tell them its a gt. "i promise"

I'm all for buying the bodypanels, but keep the GT fender and trunk emblems on.

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
just put the cobra parts on and shave the emblems off. It will look good.. Dont listen to what the other haters say.. They are just douche bags..

fyeRc51

Established Member
I hear you guys and I'm gonna be dead honest, I don't really have intentions of shaving anything and will probably keep the rear bumper as is. I'm not trying to be a poser, but in my mind a little part of me will feel as if I have a terminator. And that's really my whole reason for this. I really want a terminator.

Haters continue on....lol

01trublue cobra

Established Member
I hear you guys and I'm gonna be dead honest, I don't really have intentions of shaving anything and will probably keep the rear bumper as is. I'm not trying to be a poser, but in my mind a little part of me will feel as if I have a terminator. And that's really my whole reason for this. I really want a terminator.

Haters continue on....lol

:loser:

mrose75

Established Member
You will always have split reactions on this. I think the biggest crime would be trying to pass something off as something it's not. Nobody appreciates being lied to, be it what kind of car it is or where their wife was last night. Keep it honest and enjoy your car. Put the 05-10 GT emblem on the side and rear instead of a Cobra. It looks cleaner, it's different from most GTs and it's not falsely representing something else.

Users who are viewing this thread