Hurricane Irma

_Snake_

Established Member
We are currently living in Myakka City, on 64 4.5 miles east of the Bradenton drag strip. We also have a house in Parrish that we have rented out and the wife has a retail shop in Sarasota. We are praying that everything survives the storm with out damage.

Stay safe, neighbor!

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
None on here, all doom and gloom. I really wish I could post videos direct. I believe Kyle is going to post stuff for me. Slowly getting windier and crap loads of rain.

Stay safe Brad. Football sucks today lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_Snake_

Established Member
Brad is probably 30 min away from getting hit with the northern side of the eye wall. Hope everyone there is well.

Things are really picking up here in Parrish. EMS just announced they've suspended operations in Manatee County. We have power, cell service, and cable still. But I expect it to lose at least two of them within the next hour or so.

spectreman

Established Member
Storm has gotten stronger over the course of the day, w/much larger/stronger more consistent squall lines. Again, hard to believe how far we are away from the eye and yet still so heavily impacted.

Curfews up in every county now. Freakin' looters are out, if you can believe. Our local sheriff's office have already picked up a load of miscreants.

Go away IRMA!!!

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Storm has gotten stronger over the course of the day, w/much larger/stronger more consistent squall lines. Again, hard to believe how far we are away from the eye and yet still so heavily impacted.

Curfews up in every county now. Freakin' looters are out, if you can believe. Our local sheriff's office have already picked up a load of miscreants.

Go away IRMA!!!
Never let a tragedy go to waste.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
IMG_2826.jpg
Still aways from the nasty. The eye is right by the 75 deal.

Users who are viewing this thread