Hurricane Irma

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
We've already stocked up on everything yesterday. Hoping this thing isn't as bad as Matthew last year

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Odds are Invest 94 becomes TD storm Jose at 11am. And he is following Irma at the moment, with a chance at dying out to sea.

Would not want another Francis and Jeanne, but this time the first storm being a cat 5.

LightningLou

Established Member
Currently in Tampa myself. If we are evacuated, we are heading up to my girlfriend's parents cabin up in NC. Puerto Rico looks like it's about to get raped by Irma! Stay safe my FL brothers.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I'm hoping it continues due west, then as it tries to swing north it runs over cuba and gets hit in the nuts by the mountain ranges.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
the wife is already talking about wanting to leave town if its a cat 5...wonderful

I-95/Turnpike are going to be at a gridlock towards the end of the week.

I can only imagine millions of people leaving last second. Florida drivers too boot.

Last edited:

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
9f69afe29bb69d5db14bffddd44218fe52f6648cc202e61f48d18d9e60b2278f.jpg

Nice outlook...

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Good luck guys. Hopefully it'll lower in intensity since it spun up so fast. It's hard for them to maintain that intensity so they'll usually weaken. Hope that's what happens here.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I-95/Turnpike are going to be at a gridlock towards the end of the week.

I can only imagine millions of people leaving last second. Florida drivers too boot.

ya thats my thing, by the time you know whats really gonna happen its too late to try and get anywhere. At least being in the middle of the state its gonna have to be over land a while before it gets to you

fitforspeed

Established Member
I'm in Winter Haven, not really too worried yet. Lived here most of my life and seen plenty of hurricanes. Never left yet and don't plan on starting now. But if I lived on the coast well then I might feel a bit differently. Be safe my fellow Floridians' and let's get this party started!

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
So what is Disney's protocol for stuff like this? Being serious as I'm supposed to get to Orlando Sunday.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
My inlaws are preparing their place in Beverly Hills. They usually ride out storms as they are not in a low laying area but plan to come up if Irma stays at a Cat 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nudarkshadowl

Established Member
The wife and I are supposed to be flying to Boca Raton for a conference via Fort Lauderdale, for her work; on Saturday. They were going to put us up at the Waldorf Astoria, but its looking more and more like the conference will be cancelled. We'll see though, we're supposed to fly there Saturday... A crap ton of money and planning has gone into this specific conference, so it sucks that Irma is gonna steamroll that whole state. As it is now, we're just waiting for the formal cancellation to start the refunding process and everything. We were planning on going to Nasa for a day before flying out of Orlando too... whole trip is f$#%ed...

Users who are viewing this thread