Hurricanes Suck Ass

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Geeez thats awful. Sry to hear...... Cant imagine being in the hopistal that long how miserable smh.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Glad you recovered enough to venture out.
Having enjoyed a typhoon on Guam in 1980, I see no attraction to living in Fla..
N.J. has winter & I can recover from that with simple tools.

I see pics on the news of people standing in front of what used to be their home, now rubble.....................& this happens every year !!

VegasMichael

Established Member
Not even -10 with the wind chills?
$1000 a month is coming. Especially if you have oil heat. biden will make sure of it.
Yup. No one shovels. They just pay $200 every time it snows to clean their driveways.
The dark sucks at 4pm unless you are a bat. So.

Nice

COPE
O
P
E

:)
The average low for Jan and Feb is 19F. Even if it did go below 0F wtf would you be outside in it?
But go ahead and keep trashing where people like to live. Whatever makes you feel good about yourself. I'm out.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
The average low for Jan and Feb is 19F. Even if it did go below 0F wtf would you be outside in it?
But go ahead and keep trashing where people like to live. Whatever makes you feel good about yourself. I'm out.
You and Maine boy drew first blood. I’ll defend Florida till the end. But.

**** off. We’re full. :whistle::whistle:

VegasMichael

Established Member
You and Maine boy drew first blood. I’ll defend Florida till the end. But.

**** off. We’re full.
I'm done responding to attacks on where I live but quote for me where I disparaged Florida. I merely defended where I live. I've said in the past on other threads I'll likely get a place in FL one day.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
You know damn well I mean every word of it.
Multi quote bro. You must be already affected by the time change.

I suggest you visit a tropical climate and you need to engage in physical activity to generate even a minimum of muscle mass on your otherwise decrepit body. No man should ever have arms that small. I recommend strength training, and as always, am here to help with any lifting and programming advice.

:sneaky:

Russo

Unofficial Glass Tech
Established Member
i had covid a week before ida hit my area. went to the hospital in Texas with post covid pneumonia. felt like walking death. when we got back our hometown was wiped the heck out for 30 miles in every direction. my home didn't have much damage but my shop was destroyed. the next three months were the busiest we have ever been.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
After I open my mouth, another one that's going to hit the east coast and come across here on Thursday. Way smaller though.
Son of a bitch… had no idea lol.

Might be just enough wind we can’t work Wednesday. They usually shut down trucking and disposal sites at 30+ sustained winds

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks like you'll be alright as it's turning north generally. Right now it looks like 30 mph w/gusts to 45 late Wed - early Thu.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm glad you guys like Florida, but I couldn't live there, too damn humid. Although, it's tempting to trade our pussy of a governor for Desantis.

Hope the storms don't get too bad. Stay safe.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
My dad moved us down to Ft Myers because of his health issues. I always remember walking outside and the heat and humidity just kinda taking your breath away.

Users who are viewing this thread