I am going to need a much bigger garage.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
My girlfriends loves mechanical toys like I do. She loves the cars, boats, motorcycle, and plane. She earns a ton of money and has her own toys. She daily drives a new BMW M5 and her weekend car is a 997 turbo.

Proper :beer:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Do you have a model number? What year Camaro SS was it designed for? How much shipped ?

Model # 11775. I know for sure it fits '10-'11, not positive about '12. I'll do $520 shipped for it. I don't know if your car is a manual or an auto, but I also have a Mcleod RXT clutch too, brand new in the box.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Model # 11775. I know for sure it fits '10-'11, not positive about '12. I'll do $520 shipped for it. I don't know if your car is a manual or an auto, but I also have a Mcleod RXT clutch too, brand new in the box.

Why do you have the Borla sitting around? Was it going on something?

FordSVTFan

Established Member
It was going on my car but plans changed.

Can you PM me some pics. You know anything about the throatiness of it?

Its an obamamobile!

Holy crap that is not something I thought of. That is a damned good reason to get rid of it. But it is fun.

It looks a HELL of a lot better than the 2010+ Mustangs.

Congrats! :beer:

Thanks.

Congrats!

Thanks.

That's a pretty rude thing to say.

Why is it rude?

And what about his comment that I responded to, that was full of rainbows and kittens? :shrug:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Can you PM me some pics. You know anything about the throatiness of it?

I heard this exhaust on a few cars and really liked it. Borla makes 3 different types for the Camaro. Touring (way too quiet, barely louder than stock), Atak (way too loud), and the S-type or Stinger which is in between those and IMO is just right. PM sent.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
I heard this exhaust on a few cars and really liked it. Borla makes 3 different types for the Camaro. Touring (way too quiet, barely louder than stock), Atak (way too loud), and the S-type or Stinger which is in between those and IMO is just right. PM sent.

Sounds good. Which way did you go? I'll let you know, but I'm interested.

Man I wish I could find a woman who was into cars!

When I started seeing her she didnt tell me how into cars she was because it freaks other guys out.

Love that color combo!! Congrats!!! Now get a cam in that bitch asap!!

Is there a cam you recommend?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread