I am going to need a much bigger garage.

Nosdog2

Hi my name is...
Established Member
I think with the right rim combo and some minor exterior mods it will be a nice car to cruise in.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
first mod should be an extended warranty if you intend to keep it past 3/36 lol

seriously though i would do the factory cam and longtubes and then i would spray the house down on the bitch!

or you could make it a donk!
think of the looks you would get parking at the courthouse! think about that! lolol

Last edited:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
How do you and Treynor handle the wife's? I buy a new toy and lil mods for it and I never hear the end of it. :lol1:

truefiveo

Established Member
What idiot dealer throws a Stingray emblem there??

What was that part of one of those dealer lies where its 1 out of 5 special built "Stingray Editions"????

Gosh people are dumb.

Let the Stingray legacy rest in peace......for now

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member

What was that part of one of those dealer lies where its 1 out of 5 special built "Stingray Editions"????

Gosh people are dumb.

never heard of Stingray Chevrolet huh?

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
So much hate :shrug:

I like it! Love the color. Will be a fun car for sure!

First mod I would do is MGW and exhaust. I would just keep it at bolt-ons and call it a day. I would loose the vinyl stripes and either have them done in paint or delete them all together

You should also join toolbag Camaro5 under your FordSVTFan name and see how long you last. :D Would be interesting.

Last edited:

MissionMan

u mad
Established Member
I expect people not to be rude or down right nasty in roadside. He went out of your way to do that, so turn around is fair play. If you do not like it do not cast the first stone.

Once again dont cast the first stone. If you are so upset you are poor, do something about rather than attacking others who have achieved a level of success in their lives.

"cast the first stone"? Its a Ford automotive forum for general discussion where opinions and smart comments are rampant. It's part of what makes SVTP what it is. But you want preferential treatment when someone disagrees/disapproves of your purchase because you are a mod of the forum? Funny you mentioned other people were fickle on here, eh?

On top of that, turn around is fair play? So fair play is trying to belittle people by making assumptions on their income/net worth and smugly boasting your own? To me it looks like you laid bait and got exactly what you wanted to inflate your online ego. Plant the camaro bait and if anyone doesn't like it i'll just let them know how well I'm doing financially and how poor they are. Heck, look at your last few threads created... "look at me but don't say anything negative, I have more money than you" (assumption) and you a poor insignificant person. Your pride and the way you carry yourself on an online forum wreaks of someone with shortcomings as an individual out in the real world. Your money can't fix those shortcomings and belittling people online while pumping your ego with your latest purchase will only help your pride temporarily. You'll be back to do the same.

Ah the first stone again, I see. So because I said what you did was classless (a true statement), I have now magically cast the first stone? Doesn't work that way. I called you out and the only response you had was another income/net worth assumption. As a 26 year old I am doing great financially! Better than I could have imagined to be quite honest. To live this comfortably, be able to make purchases I want, save money, donate to charity, donate to missions, go on vaca's...etc is a blessing I think I take for granted sometimes but always come back to realizing how blessed myself and my family are. But it's just money, it's just things (i do enjoy things as much as the next guy!) i cant get enough electronics, car crap, etc... but they are just material items. I appreciate them and recognize them as blessings but they are just things. sorry if that sounds cliche.

More importantly I have a beautiful wife and a more beautiful 2 year old daughter. We are all healthy. My wife and I balance our work so we spend tons of time together and with my daughter. My wife and I have a relationship that is so awesome I sometimes have a hard time comprehending it. I have an awesome family and my in-laws are great as well. My church family. Just an overall great family/friend unit. And the time that we have together? priceless. How awesome is that? At 26 years old, this is success. These are my treasures, my wealth. Not my things. Things are things, and while i really enjoy things like any normal guy...it's not how I measure myself and certainly not something I would use to measure, let alone, belittle someone else. It just doesn't make sense. Especially on an online forum, what does that accomplish?

It's disappointing that I'm the only one that brought this up, I know there are others that see exactly what I'm taking about but don't have the words respond for whatever reason. The way you carry and present yourself on this forum could only be amplified in real life. I don't if that is more scary or more sad.

So cast again Mr.FordSVT, the ball is in your court and you don't have the income/monetary foul shots to fall back on with me. I know that I'm not only successful but I appreciate it, I know it's a blessing, and I would never judge or belittle someone for not having the same amount of monetary income as me.

I was raised better than that.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
A friend of ours had a coupe in the same color, here are some wheel options:

22" iForged, not sure on style
IMG_3417.jpg

IMG_3281.jpg

20" Forgestar F14
F14_10.jpg

F14_06.jpg

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
lookin good! congrats and enjoy :beer:

i think i like the look of the verts more than the coupes on these new 'maros

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
How do you and Treynor handle the wife's? I buy a new toy and lil mods for it and I never hear the end of it. :lol1:

I cannot speak for Adam, but my solution was to marry someone who loves cars as much as I do. This approach has other hazards (see "out of garage space") but it avoids the scenario you describe above.

MissionMan

u mad
Established Member
Good lord, treynor. Not only did you outgrow that huge garage, you did it with top notch dream vehicles. Props to you man.

Last edited:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I cannot speak for Adam, but my solution was to marry someone who loves cars as much as I do. This approach has other hazards (see "out of garage space") but it avoids the scenario you describe above.
Trust me, my wife loves cars. She wants to take my Cobra for spins on her own. Also wants to buy a E92 M3.

I guess its my fault. I tell her that she can't spend money at times only for me to show up with a new mod on one of the cars. :D:beer:

Beautiful collection you have there, hopefully one day I get to buy one of those red beauties. Must be annoying moving cars out of the garage to get to the one you want.:lol1:

ragingclue

Semper Gumby
Established Member
I already own two Fords. One SVT. So, I cant buy anything other than a Mustang? Should I sell my 550M and my 911 cab?

No no no no no no no.

Absolutely, under no circumstances, should you sell them.

Just give them to me instead; I'll take care of them, I promise!

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Citrus Springs

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

That is about 2 hours north.

Hey Adam I have a brand new in the box Borla Stinger axleback if you're interested.

Do you have a model number? What year Camaro SS was it designed for? How much shipped ?

first mod should be an extended warranty if you intend to keep it past 3/36 lol

seriously though i would do the factory cam and longtubes and then i would spray the house down on the bitch!

or you could make it a donk!
think of the looks you would get parking at the courthouse! think about that! lolol

There is a shop right by the courthouse that just painted an SS coupe lime green with 28" lime green spinners.

Gosh people are dumb.

I removed the Stingray logo right after the first comment. Thanks.

"cast the first stone"? Its a Ford automotive forum for general discussion where opinions and smart comments are rampant. It's part of what makes SVTP what it is. But you want preferential treatment when someone disagrees/disapproves of your purchase because you are a mod of the forum? Funny you mentioned other people were fickle on here, eh?

Not being rude and making offensive comments in a Roadside thread is expected. If I wanted special treatment, I would have deleted the posts. This is a car enthusiast website where everyone is welcome.

missionman said:
cast again Mr.FordSVT, the ball is in your court and you don't have the income/monetary foul shots to fall back on with me. I know that I'm not only successful but I appreciate it, I know it's a blessing, and I would never judge or belittle someone for not having the same amount of monetary income as me.

I was raised better than that.

Once again your two buddies cast the first stone and you jumped into the mix. I responded in kind, to bad you didnt like it. Their post started this but you decided to try and attack me. You fail.

Please share your successes so we all can praise you. Yay.

Im sure you werent born and raised in a housing project like my brother and I were. Hard work and dedication got me to this station in life, no blessings.

Mods? Just fill the empty driver seat and enjoy it.

At least for now...

Thanks.

My girlfriends loves mechanical toys like I do. She loves the cars, boats, motorcycle, and plane. She earns a ton of money and has her own toys. She daily drives a new BMW M5 and her weekend car is a 997 turbo.

No no no no no no no.

Absolutely, under no circumstances, should you sell them.

Just give them to me instead; I'll take care of them, I promise!

Sorry, I can only give you one.

Oh yeah I forgot about that.

haha :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread