I am going to need a much bigger garage.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Blower, cam, long tubes, meth, nitrous and bath salts. That is all and nice ride!

Jack Burton

Established Member
Well since warranty is not an issue I would mod it up, but still keep it n/a. Long tubes, heads, intake, exhaust, and a nasty cam. Is it auto or manual?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
Custom tags that say "SVTFAN"?

Although I'm not a fan of the camaros, long tubes and a cam should be on the short list of things to do.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
well, normally I have nice things to say about your investments Adam, however, on this one I do not.

so I'll just leave it at that sir. :beer:

This is not an investment.

First mod.... Sell it.. One and only mod you'll ever have to think about.. Then drive across the street and order a '13 GT500.. :)

J/K I wish I had 1/8th of your income lol

Haha

Nice Ride !
I'd Put a S/C on it if you can afford it.

I'll have to check my wallet :rolling:

Blower, cam, long tubes, meth, nitrous and bath salts. That is all and nice ride!

Well, I already have bath salts.

This is the LAST thing I would expect a SVT mod to buy?...

I already own two Fords. One SVT. So, I cant buy anything other than a Mustang? Should I sell my 550M and my 911 cab?

Why? Cause he can only buy Fords?

Apparently.:beer:

What kind of mods did they say you can do that won't void your warranty?

They offered me one modded with long tubes, blower, and intake and said it was covered.

first mod would be gasoline and a match

You cant even afford gasoline and a match.

Custom tags that say "SVTFAN"?

Although I'm not a fan of the camaros, long tubes and a cam should be on the short list of things to do.

Thanks.

evolve

Established Member
I like the color second to white. Mods: Lower it, H/C/I/ either N2O or a Whipple. How do YOU like it?

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Love this site....guy buys a Ferrari and everybody sets their little whistledicks on auto-ejaculate. Same guy then buys a new drop top SS and half of you want to permaban him.

Mods? I'd get the dealer covered cam and long tubes at least. Don't know how well the heads flow or if a nice h/c/i package would go too far for warranty. Or just leave the top down and enjoy life.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Sell it and buy ours? I keeed...sorta.

First mod should be paint or vinyl for those ugly gold bowties. :lol:

We haven't regretted a single mod. MGW is a good starting point. Followed immediately by a Maggie. 2 years and over 36k miles at 500+ hp with no issues. Forgestars look good on new Camaros and are great wheels for the price. We dropped ours nearly 3" on KWV3's without sacrificing too much ride comfort. It looks like it may already be lowered though? I'm not sure Sub Thump makes a box for verts, but the addition of a single 10" sub and small amp made the factory stereo sound so much better. As with all pony cars, it's a blank slate :beer:

Last edited:

oldmodman

Established Member
if that "Stingray" is a dealer thing, get rid of it (the badging)

But since that has already been put to bed I don't have anything much to add.

Put a trailer hitch on it and use it to tow the Ferrari to track day events?:shrug:

But I was hoping that it was some special edition "Stingray" model.

SVTPete83

Established Member
I am pretty sure I threw up in my mouth when I opened the thread. Have fun with it. To each his own though! First mod has to be exhaust!

Last edited:

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Welcome to the 'too many toys, not enough space' club! The vert Camaros are fun, although I am unsurprised they are less popular on this site :) How do you like it so far?

Users who are viewing this thread