I am going to need a much bigger garage.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm not a big Camaro fan, BUT, I like the convertible. A lot. The removal of the canopy just gives it a whole different look. I think you made a nice choice. I like the color, too. Mods wise, the stance looks fine, so I would leave it as is. Suggestions include an MGW shifter and an intake. Being that this is a convertible and you'll have the top down a lot, decide if you want a loud or toned down exhaust. If you want a fairly aggressive setup, an aftermarket catback, midpipe and long tubes would be the choice. Otherwise, just a mellow sounding catback. Honestly, if I had just bought that exact car, I would be very content to leave it bone stock with the exception of some nice aftermarket wheels. That's just me, though. Enjoy it Adam! Like I have to remind you! :lol1:

:beer:

MissionMan

u mad
Established Member
Oh, you're right I should have bought a 01GT :shrug:

That is what I thought too.

Thats for your invaluable input. Let me know when you buy your 13 GT500. :lol1:

why talk down on peoples cars? or try to bring attention to the fact that another user may not be able to afford a '13 GT500? on a forum you moderate none the less? You asked for opinions on a camaro, do you expect people to cater to you around here because you're such a "baller" and an online forum veteran (cue the nut swingers)? It's easy to see right through that.

sorry, couldn't care less how much money you make or your status on this forum. you come off as a condescending jerk to me.

Last edited:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Is there a garage that can contain that much ugly? First mod? Stealth paint.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Nice Ride !
I'd Put a S/C on it if you can afford it.

he might have to sell the ferrari to be able to :lol1:

ok, let me see if i have this right....

porsche cayenne
ferrari 550
porsce 911 vert
camaro ss vert
some kind of svt
-------------------
profit!

damn man you're like a mini-treynor! :D

first mod, some 20" TF wheels on that bad boy :thumbsup:

the camaros are growing on me. i definitely like how the vert looks over the coupe. for some reason they just look more 'right" with the roof lopped off. reminds me more of the old school camaros.

congrats :beer:

MGC

Established Member
From the title I thought you meant you bought a hummer or a semi, something BIG... well I guess camaro's are big in their own way :beer: Not my cup of tea but if you like that's what matters! congrats :thumbsup:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
I like the color second to white. Mods: Lower it, H/C/I/ either N2O or a Whipple. How do YOU like it?

I like it. It is a fun change from my other rides.

Congrats man! Nice purchase!

Thanks.

Love this site....guy buys a Ferrari and everybody sets their little whistledicks on auto-ejaculate. Same guy then buys a new drop top SS and half of you want to permaban him.

My thoughts too. Kind of a fickle bunch.

Mods? I'd get the dealer covered cam and long tubes at least. Don't know how well the heads flow or if a nice h/c/i package would go too far for warranty. Or just leave the top down and enjoy life.

I've got an appointment with the dealer on Sat.

Sell it and buy ours? I keeed...sorta.

First mod should be paint or vinyl for those ugly gold bowties. :lol:

We haven't regretted a single mod. MGW is a good starting point. Followed immediately by a Maggie. 2 years and over 36k miles at 500+ hp with no issues. Forgestars look good on new Camaros and are great wheels for the price. We dropped ours nearly 3" on KWV3's without sacrificing too much ride comfort. It looks like it may already be lowered though? I'm not sure Sub Thump makes a box for verts, but the addition of a single 10" sub and small amp made the factory stereo sound so much better. As with all pony cars, it's a blank slate :beer:

Thanks. I agree.

Welcome to the 'too many toys, not enough space' club! The vert Camaros are fun, although I am unsurprised they are less popular on this site :) How do you like it so far?

I do like it. My new house, when finished with the remodel will have a four car garage that is tandem, so it can fit eight cars. But one double is my shop, so I can fit six.

A Hard tonneau cover, if they make one that looks decent of course. Congrats:beer:

It has the rigid tonneau, it just wasnt on in the pic. Thanks.

It's a convertible, fill it with women!

Oh yeah. :beer:

Nice Adam.

Thanks.

I'm not a big Camaro fan, BUT, I like the convertible. A lot. The removal of the canopy just gives it a whole different look. I think you made a nice choice. I like the color, too. Mods wise, the stance looks fine, so I would leave it as is. Suggestions include an MGW shifter and an intake. Being that this is a convertible and you'll have the top down a lot, decide if you want a loud or toned down exhaust. If you want a fairly aggressive setup, an aftermarket catback, midpipe and long tubes would be the choice. Otherwise, just a mellow sounding catback. Honestly, if I had just bought that exact car, I would be very content to leave it bone stock with the exception of some nice aftermarket wheels. That's just me, though. Enjoy it Adam! Like I have to remind you! :lol1:

:beer:

Thanks Bob, great advice :thumbsup:

why talk down on peoples cars? or try to bring attention to the fact that another user may not be able to afford a '13 GT500? on a forum you moderate none the less? You asked for opinions on a camaro, do you expect people to cater to you around here because you're such a "baller" and an online forum veteran (cue the nut swingers)? It's easy to see right through that.

sorry, couldn't care less how much money you make or your status on this forum. you come off as a condescending jerk to me.

I expect people not to be rude or down right nasty in roadside. He went out of your way to do that, so turn around is fair play. If you do not like it do not cast the first stone.

another gem.

Hey, we can't tell if you have money. Can you make more threads about it where you belittle other people?

classless. :kaboom:

Once again dont cast the first stone. If you are so upset you are poor, do something about rather than attacking others who have achieved a level of success in their lives.

Is there a garage that can contain that much ugly? First mod? Stealth paint.

There is such a garage, it is being built now. :eek:

yeah Matt is the son.

It is funny. Matt, his dad Steve, and his mom all drive modded vettes. It is incredible to go into their showroom and see five ZR1s sitting there.

Nice Adam! Congrats on the new purchase! :beer:

Thanks.

he might have to sell the ferrari to be able to :lol1:

ok, let me see if i have this right....

porsche cayenne
ferrari 550
porsce 911 vert
camaro ss vert
some kind of svt
-------------------
profit!

damn man you're like a mini-treynor! :D

first mod, some 20" TF wheels on that bad boy :thumbsup:

the camaros are growing on me. i definitely like how the vert looks over the coupe. for some reason they just look more 'right" with the roof lopped off. reminds me more of the old school camaros.

congrats :beer:

Treynor is my mentor. :beer:

Yes, wheels are next. I like the Demoda Aviators in flat black.

Thanks.

s_x_i

Established Member
I'm not sure why, but I picture you and Ben sitting round drinking scotch and smoking cigars... Like sirs

neutral-indeed.png

One day you guys might let me join in :lol:

FordSVTFan

Established Member
I'm not sure why, but I picture you and Ben sitting round drinking scotch and smoking cigars... Like sirs

neutral-indeed.png

One day you guys might let me join in :lol:

Single Malt Scotch and fine aged cigars would definitely be involved. Come on over. :beer:

Jack Burton

Established Member
Single Malt Scotch and fine aged cigars would definitely be involved. Come on over. :beer:

I'm not cultured like that at all :(

But I only live about an hour away and would gladly drool over your cars and have some fine booze. Adam, you have quite a fine, and diverse collection. Well done.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

FordSVTFan

Established Member
I'm not cultured like that at all :(

But I only live about an hour away and would gladly drool over your cars and have some fine booze. Adam, you have quite a fine, and diverse collection. Well done.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Where are you?

Users who are viewing this thread