I Bought a 2005 Saleen

cobra4b

@ The Track
Established Member
Sweet!!! Here's a few pics from my trip to Irvine to visit a buddy who's a project engineer for them... nice color.

000_6676.gif

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I like how they have a GT and SR just chillin in the back of the garage.

These new saleens are priced the same as the old ones; whats the big deal?

Last edited:

jasonc32amg

Established Member
svtfocus2cobra said:
I like how they have a GT and SR just chillin in the back of the garage.

These new saleens are priced the same as the old ones; whats the big deal?

No big deal, they've always been a rip off...but now they are more expensive than cars that are vastly superior...

DocHolliday01

Established Member
damn i think if he wanted your advice on if he should have bought the car or not he probably wouldn't have asked anyways. he simply asked what people thought. not whether or not anyone thought he should have bought it. shit people nobody cares if you wouldn't have paid 50 grand for it because its not you anyways. so to the ones that don't like it, to each there own but he obviosly does so props to him. nice car man. one of the nicest 05's ive see yet. have fun with it.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Very nice. And to those who thinks he's crazy, I must be crazy too. I'd buy it if I could, Brakes, suspension, a little motor tuning and a very limited production. You get alot more than just a name when you buy one.

cobra4b

@ The Track
Established Member
^^^ Yeah the exhause was very cool to play with in person... and the interior is super nice. I hope they offer the glass top as an option. The Berillium one (orange) was/is the SEMA show car and it has a glass roof panel.. very cool.

Users who are viewing this thread