Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I think 4:10s would be neck snapping, but I think it would hurt the top end

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Sounds like a fun time.

And I still think the schedule delays are because the Mustang is selling like never before right now.

Wow! Hope they're all as impossible to get as this one!!

That might have something to do with it.

The GT350, ford GT, raptor, and Focus RS are the 1st 4 that we know about.

The GT350 isn't hard to get if you travel. We dealt with the same things at the outset of the 13/14 GT500s. By the time the spring time came around, guys were traveling and paying msrp or just under.

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
The Clutch FREAKED me out, being so light!

The first time I depressed it i looked over and said is this OK?

Took a little while to get use to.

Great write up Chris!

You, and Dave were in the first group with Myself and Mike Moore from Gilford! Sorry I did not get to introduce myself!

Dave, I thought I saw you!

Mike

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Mike, I thought I recognized a few faces in the crowd !

Each generation of the mustang just keeps getting better and better.
I've always been impressed with the Laguna Seca suspension, then to hear an engineer say that the '15 GT track Pack suspension IS the LS suspension of 12-13, but now with IRS, and the GT350 is above that, those that didnt attend can just imagine how this thing handled on the track.

At Lime rock, they thru in two chicanes to slow us down a bit, before the uphill, and before the down hill, and this car went thru them unlike any other car I've ever been in. It was that fast.

Last edited:

assasyn

Established Member
Chris,

Is there a noticeable difference in the exhaust between the 350 on track mode and the R on track mode?

EDIT: Great write up. Thanks.

cluscher

Established Member
Thanks for the write up Chris!. I had the same question about the exhaust, and I also am wondering if you had any exposure to the track pack car instead of the R? If so, any details on the differences between the two in your opinion? Did you happen to notice if the ride heights appeared to be the same, and would you lower it if you could? Also, what color combos did they have, and what are your thoughts on the looks of each color? I saw in your pics there was a blue one there....did that catch your attention? Any magnetic cars?

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
There was a magnetic car. It was an R. Looked great

I did not notice a difference in the sound of the track pack vs the R. However I was told the R was louder. I just wasnt listening for it

I did not drive the track pack car. Just the R

ExTurbo

Established Member
I was also there that day, great time and the car was unbelievable. talked to a few guys but i was there by myself and didnt know anyone. Limerock is beautiful!

ExTurbo

Established Member
There was a magnetic car. It was an R. Looked great

I did not notice a difference in the sound of the track pack vs the R. However I was told the R was louder. I just wasnt listening for it

I did not drive the track pack car. Just the R

The R has no resonators, all the no "R" cars have the resonators. so yes the R is slightly louder with and without the butterflies open

Users who are viewing this thread