I Love This Car

sykal

Banned
i have had some fast vehicles in my life so far, but i gotta say...this car is so f*cking fun to drive its unbelievable.

never had a car i really couldn't even floor in 1st gear because it spins too much w/ brand new tires.

Unbelievable.

just thought id share my love for the terminator :)

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
HAHA! I love seeing these threads, enjoy it brotha!! Oh, and it looks like you are pretty much stock, so you just WAIT til you up the boost a lil. :beer::rockon:

twhitey

Established Member
Get a pulley and tune and it will be like that in second too! This is by far the most well rounded car I have owned performance and comfort.

sykal

Banned
Post pics of your SB or BAN! is your car from NY too?

car was from PA.
24k miles, stock, garage kept. got her for 21k

15z2mgi.jpg

qou4wg.jpg

124k60g.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpfDvQ5lvQg]YouTube - Movie[/ame]

Last edited:

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
good deal man, congrats, and that's awesome she's stock and was well taken care of.. sonic blue is a sweet color man good luck with your beast :beer:

I've had mine 7 years now and it still puts the biggest smile on my face everytime I stomp on her, and most times I find myself just staring at her for a while after a wash

they never grow old!! but like someone else said get her pullied and you will be amazed at the difference, it will be a whole new animal with a new tune and exhaust

welcome to the family :rockon:

TermySnake

Established Member
car was from PA.
24k miles, stock, garage kept. got her for 21k

15z2mgi.jpg

qou4wg.jpg

124k60g.jpg

YouTube - Movie

Damn! looks exactly like my car.. 4X4 stance & stock satin wheels, beautiful SB!

I know that car! the guy that sold it to you said that he wated to trade her for a EVO! wat a ricer. i wanted to buy it from him lol but he sold it.... to YOU.. lucky DOG. IIRC he asked 22000$ for her.:beer:

Last edited:

sykal

Banned
Damn! looks exactly like my car.. 4X4 stance & stock satin wheels, beautiful SB!

I know that car! the guy that sold it to you said that he wated to trade her for a EVO! wat a ricer. i wanted to buy it from him lol but he sold it.... to YOU.. lucky DOG. IIRC he asked 22000$ for her.:beer:

That is correct!

he had 2 really beautiful bikes too, def took care of his stuff...which is all i could ask for.

sykal

Banned
good deal man, congrats, and that's awesome she's stock and was well taken care of.. sonic blue is a sweet color man good luck with your beast :beer:

I've had mine 7 years now and it still puts the biggest smile on my face everytime I stomp on her, and most times I find myself just staring at her for a while after a wash

they never grow old!! but like someone else said get her pullied and you will be amazed at the difference, it will be a whole new animal with a new tune and exhaust

welcome to the family :rockon:

Thanks a lot man. everyone keeps saying the same thing. wait til a pulley.

i honestly can't even imagine it faster.

Yellow2003

Genetically lazy
Established Member
Thanks a lot man. everyone keeps saying the same thing. wait til a pulley.

i honestly can't even imagine it faster.

Oh.... Just wait.....
A pully and tune = traction issues in 2nd
Ported & Lower = traction issues in 3rd
Twin screw = traction issues in 4th

It's an addiction really.... You can see it in the eyes. Particularly around Jan - Feb for those of us in New England or the Mid West. By the end of the crap weather, the right foot itches, we start thinking "Gee I bet it could go a little faster if I....", followed by the "If I eat raman noodles for the next 72 days, and pick up that side job, I can afford it. It's only $xx.xx"

Welcome to the group:beer:

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Gotta love these threads...I think about postin' one everyday...just wait until you mod it...put some Drs on that thing...and pulley it...

Users who are viewing this thread