I Love This Car

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
i have been thinking the same about my car recently because i have been driving it alot and am having a blast.

it's running flawlessly right now and soooo much fun to drive :beer:

irs upgrades coming up :rockon:

Hkaiser83

I am Captain Dynaball.
Established Member
Just wait until you have the power to side step it at 80mph and leave 20ft of tire prints. :rolling:

I am a Chevy convert myself, so believe me I know how fun these babies are.

Hardtopz28

Established Member
Man I hear ya! These cars are a blast to drive, Then to see other mustang owners break there neck to look at your ride is cool to.

sykal

Banned
if u swap the pulley, can you drive it to the tuner without really being under boost? or do you really need to tune the car before even the first start w/ a new pulley?

Trainman

Established Member
Congrats on the car, sonic blue is one of my favorite colors, I drove mine a little yesterday and it always puts a huge smile on my face! Like posted above a exhaust and a tune will make a huge difference, can't wait to pulley mine in a couple months.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I attribute this thread to Spring Fever! LOL! Full time driving in the Northeast is just around the corner.

Jroc

Established Member
Cool beaners!

Terminators defanently kick ass. Have fun, be careful, and start modding. If you think with your mods that they can't get any faster then your in for one hell of a shock.

If you throw a smaller pulley on your car, and don't boost it you will be just fine to drive it to a tuner. Just be careful as its easy to get into boost with these cars.

cobra101

Established Member
sweet. It's always nice to hear those first time owners reactions to what it is really like to live with a cobra. I am not sure how I would ever sell it? Even 6 years in with only a mere 60k miles, it is the sickest most fun and reliable car ive owned. It will go and get milk or it will go to the track. Very comfortablably as we all know :) I still get 21+ MPG and 500+ BHP.. amazing.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
if u swap the pulley, can you drive it to the tuner without really being under boost? or do you really need to tune the car before even the first start w/ a new pulley?

You can drive it there, just stay the hell outta boost :rockon:

You will need to get an intake, new belt an plugs too. Should be around 1K for all that :beer:

srl135

Wreck 'em Tech!
Established Member
as others have said.... before and after is amazing. i didnt get to experience on my car since i bought her ported and pullied, but i did get the privelege in riding in a friends car both bone stock and then the very next day with intake, pulley, exhaust and tune.....COMPLETELY different car that went from somewhat quiet to loud rumble, loud scream and no traction

Users who are viewing this thread