I may be jumping the gun slightly (but in anycase, Clean SB terminator inside)

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
Hey guys, thought id post up my new ride. We ( i say we, because my dad is helping me out with the car, say what you will, i dont care, i have an awesome dad... and i will still have a loan to pay off, he isnt just flat out buying it for me...) have a down payment on this cobra right now, the car has 7400 miles on it, and the only mods are a K&N FIPK and a Pro 5.0 short throw. The car is super clean, and the only noticeable flaws were slight scuffing on the front chin (his driveway was seriously like 45 degrees...) and a single rock chip on the quarter panel flare from when they repaved his road. the undercarriage is almost better looking too, not a spec of dirt anywhere... The guy im buying from is the original owner, and he barely drove the car. but without further ado, here are the pictures he sent me (more to come in a couple of days when we get the car, i promise)

oh P.S. I have a cobra grille emblem on the way from lethal, (bought it yesterday, i love buying mods for a car i dont own yet, lol) and the first mods im doing are going to be some CC plates and cut springs/Lowering springs (depending on monies) and an exhaust

Like i said, grille emblem is on its way, lmao, im also super happy that it doesnt have a front plate, or holes in the bumper
hats031.jpg

hats034.jpg

hats035.jpg

and yes, it needs a drop way too much, lol, thats going to be the first thing i do, seriously...
hats036.jpg

hats037.jpg

The seats and interior in general are freaking perfect...
hats038.jpg

hats032.jpg

hats033.jpg

hats039.jpg

le engine ( i realize it doesnt have a pulley cover, might have been pullied, yadda yadda. I asked him about it, he said he didnt like the cover, and i doubt he would have skipped lowering, exhaust, RAI, etc to put a pulley on the car... so im pretty sure it hasnt been)
hats040.jpg

so yeah, jumping the gun slightly, but i should be picking it up within the next few days, and trust me, more photos are to come (possibly with my friends M, other friends GSL-SE, and my other friends' sisters new Trans am) All my friends are getting new cars, its awesome...

Last edited:

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
thanks guys, i cant wait to pick up the car, if my luck prevails it may be as soon as this afternoon.

as for the tint, there is none, but that will change soon aswell.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Nice man congrats...get her home, but that car might be pretty darn expensive. It the deal fall through, nothing wrong looking for one that has been modded a little...

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
Tell me how you like the purple tint at dusk. I saw it in person and it looked horrible (overly purple) but then I have heard some SB owners say it isn't that bad at all. Congrats on the purchase.

moot09

Established Member
Congrats on the purchase man! Sounds like you have a pretty cool old man:beer: My dad did something similar, instead of going through the whole loan process through a bank and HIGH interests rates, he went ahead and bought the car in the full for me. I now make payments to him instead of a bank.
On a side note...mod that thing!

mustangvsix

4 point 6
Established Member
very nice man, congrats! You will fit in just fine here, already buying mods from the first day of ownership, I am sure most of us can relate, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread