I may be jumping the gun slightly (but in anycase, Clean SB terminator inside)

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
congradulation, the only thing i would say it take it easy the first few weeks. I did not and got a ticke the first day.

thanks man, and believe me, i am, i cant afford another fat ticket (i got pulled for 70 in a 55 last november in the fox, ended up getting that+tint+smog device (cold air intake, which, BTW fox owners, you DO NOT need a carb number for the BBK Cold air intake. I was told this by a BAR rep... annoyed the hell out of me because thats what i got pulled and ticketed for) anywho, i spend 800 dollars to get it to pass the state ref smog test to save 440 off the 1000 dollar ticket. I still have my driving tendencies from the fox, but its nice to not be in (as big of a) cop magnet anymore. I still clutch and coast by cops even though i dont need to cause this thing is so flippin quiet.

anyway, that story aside. I plan on taking it easy for a while, i am still extremely intimidated by the thing, and i definitely am not about to go do anything retarded in the thing, although i have set of T/C a couple of times (its nice to be able to break first loose from a roll, i must say.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
get an exhaust for sure, that stock exhaust is soooo quiet. that car is really immaculate man, and it just goes to show that there are still low mile pristine examples out there. congrats

go and do this with it!! :rockon:

bluecobracoupelaunchdo2.jpg

03sm3341

Established Member
Congrats on the find! Your gonna love and your funds are gonna hate it! lol I too was a young terminator owner. I got mine when I was 20. Just dont go running your mouth about how fast it is or how it can kick some other cars ass. Stay Humble, not everone can have a car like that when there young. If you do that people in your car community will respect you and not think your some punk kid whos daddy bought it.

Users who are viewing this thread