I may be jumping the gun slightly (but in anycase, Clean SB terminator inside)

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
hey was the guy you bought it from and older gentleman like 50s or 60s? ive parked next to this cobra in the gas lamp dis. cause he told me the miles and i was like HOLY CRAP

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Looks great.
Can anyone else see where the nitrous nozzle was? No mods, haha.

JK man. Great looking car. Enjoy it.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Congrats on the purchase man! Sounds like you have a pretty cool old man:beer: My dad did something similar, instead of going through the whole loan process through a bank and HIGH interests rates, he went ahead and bought the car in the full for me. I now make payments to him instead of a bank.
On a side note...mod that thing!

That's what I do too, having cool parents is always a plus. Though my Dad said the first time I miss a payment he's driving it to work for a month.

Congrats on the purchase, have fun with it!

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
Congrats on the purchase man! Sounds like you have a pretty cool old man:beer: My dad did something similar, instead of going through the whole loan process through a bank and HIGH interests rates, he went ahead and bought the car in the full for me. I now make payments to him instead of a bank.
On a side note...mod that thing!

yeah basically what im doing at this point, he paid in full, but after getting the money for the fox and chevelle, and were going to mission fed to get a loan to pay him back (works out nice, 3.43% interest, makes 8k loan over 5 years payable, and i can build credit)

hey was the guy you bought it from and older gentleman like 50s or 60s? ive parked next to this cobra in the gas lamp dis. cause he told me the miles and i was like HOLY CRAP
Yes, an older gent by the name of curtis, lives out in ramona, I shat a brick when i found it on craigslist for 25k, and then it expired and i raged, and came up for 24k and i was happy again,

nice, but where are the fog lights?
\

i thought the same thing when i saw the pics, They are there and they work (unlike my fox, annoyed the shit out of me) but for some reason their reflection in those pics looks like the ground.

On a side note, i picked the car up today. OMG, i ****ing love it. I missed the blower whine from my friends old civic with an eaton... cept this is WAAAAAAYY faster

As for the shifter, it is DEFINATELY not stock, way too notchy and close, in any case, i dont really like it and will probably go to an MGW eventually

AS for mods, the priorities are Lowering, IRS bushings/Chassis bracing, and exhaust (its too damn quiet)

thanks for the welcome guys, it feels super good to be in this car finially, its worlds better than my fox was...

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Glad you like it. I also loved going from my old 89 GT to my Cobra. Don't think I could ever go back to a fox body now.

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
Great car great color there's no going back now

i dont plan on it, i freaking love sonic blue, however, i would have settled for black or CO if need be... however im really glad this car came up, at the time there were 2 CO's on for 22k, one with 30k miles and one with 50k miles, and this thing was for 24 with 7500, Its like a freaking brand new car that was in a hyperbolic chamber for 7 years...

Glad you like it. I also loved going from my old 89 GT to my Cobra. Don't think I could ever go back to a fox body now.

yeah, i havent really driven my fox much in the last couple months, but its nice to be able to cruise below 3k and have it not run like shit... Id never get rid of this car to go back to a fox, however, i definately see myself getting another in the future... I really wish the wagon i bought didnt get impounded, cause that thing would have been awesome..., i think i may pick up another in the future, or maybe a capri or something.

What i like is how its similar to the fox, just nicer, the clutch is easier, etc. I did find out whats up about the stall yesterday though. Luckily i was going about 5mph and i was watching the tach, lol

also its nice to have a car nice enough to usurp the garage from my dad, no more faded paint for me, lol

Last edited:

kingcobra10

SVT God... Snarf
Established Member
Thats def a stock shifter in those pics! i don't see how it couldn't be.

Awesome car man, hope you enjoy and take great care of it!

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
19 year old kid with a terminator...........oooh boy.

you have a very nice car on your hands, please don't hack it up or beat the snot out of it.

With great power comes great responsibility, respect the car.

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
if you need any help or wanna detail it and wax it i have alot of stuff and have been around these cars alot...feel free to hit me up on a Pm

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
looks good fuzzy!

sounds like a good plan, other then the grill emblem :p

ALEX! whats goin on brother, havent talked to you in a while.. Whatcha been up to? On a side note, i am no longer the #2 member of the MF 454 club...

Thats def a stock shifter in those pics! i don't see how it couldn't be.

Awesome car man, hope you enjoy and take great care of it!

I was under the impression the pics were taken when i requested them, however they may have been taken earlier. I have the stock shifter in a box so i know its definitely not, that and 6th gear is a 1/2 inch left of centered in the shifter area and its notchy as hell...

Nice ride, congrats. Wish i had a terminator at 19.
i must say its nice, but please dont lump me into the "spoiled brat" group (i realize thats probably not where you were going with that, however, im just saying) i grew up surrounded by spoiled brats and i am definitely not, no would i ever let myself be, i appreciate everything my parents do for me, and best of all, im not a douchebag. 90% of the kids i went to HS with had BMW's or mercs, and im not talking E30's... There were at least 3 kids with M3's and countless 335i's, and a kid who was a year ahead of me had (or so he said) a 600hp porsche carrera... ( i live just outside rancho santa fe, the 3rd richest county in the country...)

19 year old kid with a terminator...........oooh boy.

you have a very nice car on your hands, please don't hack it up or beat the snot out of it.

With great power comes great responsibility, respect the car.

See above, im not irresponsible, and i know the consequences of my actions. Me and my dad went to Bondurant School of high performance driving back in March (his prerequisite for me getting this car, mind you) so i know mostly what im doing (dont construe this with me saying im teh ubar 1337 driver, im not, im just saying, ive had some practice, ...)

I plan on treating this car as well as the PO did, trust me, she will stay mostly pure, but in the end, its just another mustang built to go fast, and i wouldnt want to deny her that pleasure :D i also like to believe i have taste, no shitty billet grilles, 20's or APC products here =P

if you need any help or wanna detail it and wax it i have alot of stuff and have been around these cars alot...feel free to hit me up on a Pm

Will do, ill probably hit you up for a photoshoot or something, anywho, itd be nice to get some pics with another terminator (real or not, i like the way your car looks BTW, i couldnt care less if it was a 6)

BRIZZOK84

Established Member
congradulation, the only thing i would say it take it easy the first few weeks. I did not and got a ticke the first day.

Users who are viewing this thread