Icey Reservoir Anyone?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
That looks SWEEEEEEET Steve! I may be PMing you later this weekend......... sonic blue lightning bolts across the top........hmmmmmmmmm

lol :beer:

you could do a brushed finish with sonic blue bolts going all around, coming from the top, like the sky.

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
btw, i believe i will have TWO standard ICey Res units (winshield washer location) left after all of you get yours. in case anyone is watching this thread or you have any buddies.

i will have 3 battery boxes left and quite a few remote mounted units as well.

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
Steve where is your shop at? I would love to drop by and check out what you have. Any word on making one with the washer?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Steve where is your shop at? I would love to drop by and check out what you have. Any word on making one with the washer?

no shop per se, i keep most of this in storage. as for the washer unit, i think it would just be too expensive for us to produce, basically the same cost as the JLP unit, which wouldnt be a super advantage to you guys. im thinking about maybe going with a stock replacement box that fits in the stock location, so people can use their windshield washer boxes still. think that would be popular at all?

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Sorry to hear about your uncle Steve, my condolences. Thanks also for the continuing updates and pics, the stuff looks great as usual.

I still don't really miss my washer res at all, just every once in a while I need it but nothing one can't make other accommodations for. :thumbsup:

SS THiS

03 Lightning
Established Member
Are the remote boxes underneath the passanger side? If so I want one! PM me with a phone number and I will call you!

chesster51

Established Member
I still don't really miss my washer res at all, just every once in a while I need it but nothing one can't make other accommodations for. :thumbsup:

I've had the JLP racer IC reservior for a while now and didn't think I'd miss the windshield washer... but I do. I just ordered this earlier today: http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/...04481/p-2004481/N-111+10201+600003808/c-10101. The horizontal unit is small enough to mount where the battery used to be before relocation. Damn right, another mod.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I've had the JLP racer IC reservior for a while now and didn't think I'd miss the windshield washer... but I do. I just ordered this earlier today: http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/...04481/p-2004481/N-111+10201+600003808/c-10101. The horizontal unit is small enough to mount where the battery used to be before relocation. Damn right, another mod.

awesome man, thanks for posting that. i can refer it to the people who keep saying they'd buy one of our ice boxes if only it had the washer res built in. that's just to costly for us to make, but this right here is a damn good alternative and is very cost effective. im going to order one for my own truck! :beer:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
**update**

i just got the two standard ICey Res units back from etching. im just awaiting the last of the parts (orings, barbs, bolts) and theyre ready to ship out.

the one that is being polished and ceramic coated has been polished and is now just awaiting ceramic coating.

Jeff, yours has just come out of being powdercoated black and will next be going in for airbrushing (ill post pics in between when i get it).

Bret, i just picked up your brushed battery box today. im going to snap some pics of it tomorrow morning before i drop it off for airbrushing.

the remote boxes are almost ready to go. he just needs to finish up making the mounting tabs and measuring the lengths for the hoses.

:read:

JeffsLightning

Established Member
**update**

Jeff, yours has just come out of being powdercoated black and will next be going in for airbrushing (ill post pics in between when i get it).

:

Sweet..looks like you were able to powdercoat it with damaging the internals.:rockon: Can't wait to see what it looks like done..Thanks for the update..

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Nobody has recieved these yet? I want one but want some more opinions

actually i REALLY pushed to make sure FLAhp got his since he realllly needed it to compete on Pinks. he passed on having it polished and etched which he originally was going to have done.

and i only have a few more left. 2 standard boxes, a few battery boxes and quite a few remote mounted boxes. if nobody snags them for an L soon, theyll be converted to work with a cobra.

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Steve, I looked, albeit not thoroughly, but I couldn't find the info I'm looking for regarding your product.

Can you in detail, explain the routing of the freon, as it makes the loop through the OEM system and your res?

Stewart

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
Here's some pics of the kit..
P9070692.jpg

P9080693.jpg

FlaHP

Established Member
actually i REALLY pushed to make sure FLAhp got his since he realllly needed it to compete on Pinks. he passed on having it polished and etched which he originally was going to have done.

and i only have a few more left. 2 standard boxes, a few battery boxes and quite a few remote mounted boxes. if nobody snags them for an L soon, theyll be converted to work with a cobra.

I appreciate it Steve.

Its been up and running a few days. I am seeing around a 30 degree drop in AIT2s 70- 80 degree weather with a 2.6 KB on a built motor.

Users who are viewing this thread