If you don't have a Aeroforce Interceptor shame on you!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
What does this mean? I'm going to be running 19-20lbs of boost, will this gauge read this out of the box or do I need to buy something else?

To much boost, you now new to upgrade to the 3.5 bar map sensor. Now thats 1 analog output used, and if using there wideband theres the other. Thats another feature of having dual gauges cause you'd have 4 analog outputs instead of 2 which one gauge gives you. If you want to upgrade to lets say there oil pressure sensor, you'd need another output, ect. Below is the sensor for your boost.
Aeroforce Technology Inc | Products - Sensors

Last edited:

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
To much boost, you now new to upgrade to the 3.5 bar map sensor. Now thats 1 analog output used, and if using there wideband theres the other. Thats another feature of having dual gauges cause you'd have 4 analog outputs instead of 2 which one gauge gives you. If you want to upgrade to lets say there oil pressure sensor, you'd need another output, ect. Below is the sensor for your boost.
Aeroforce Technology Inc | Products - Sensors
Thanks Bdubbs! I will get this 3.5 sensor, it's only $65 bucks. I am going to run the single gauge for awhile with Boost and Wide Band taking my two analog outputs. I would like to the have the capability of two gauges but i'm doing a bunch of other stuff and I'm on a budget.

I went with the polished beezel, white face w/SVT logo, Blue/Black display, Autometer Column Pod. I'll post pics after install.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks Bdubbs! I will get this 3.5 sensor, it's only $65 bucks. I am going to run the single gauge for awhile with Boost and Wide Band taking my two analog outputs. I would like to the have the capability of two gauges but i'm doing a bunch of other stuff and I'm on a budget.

I went with the polished beezel, white face w/SVT logo, Blue/Black display, Autometer Column Pod. I'll post pics after install.

It should look great! I myself only have 1 gauge as well and it's mounted on the steering column pod. I like it right there, very easy to see. There wideband kit is very nice too!

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
It should look great! I myself only have 1 gauge as well and it's mounted on the steering column pod. I like it right there, very easy to see. There wideband kit is very nice too!
What combo did you go with (face color/beezel/logo)? Please post a pic of your mounted gauge, would love to see it lit up!

Last edited:

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
What combo did you go with (face color/beezel/logo)? Please post a pic of your mounted gauge, would love to see it lit up.
:beer:

Spoolx

Established Member
I would like to get this, but I dont see any good solutions for mounting a single gauge.. too bad SOS doesnt make a single pillar pod

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
ttiwwop.gif

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Bump...We are still wanting to see pics of a mounted gauge or gauges..come on SVTP!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
What combo did you go with (face color/beezel/logo)? Please post a pic of your mounted gauge, would love to see it lit up.
:beer:

I really don't have any good pictures while it's on. The picture isn't the best showing the color. A cool feature with these gauges, you can invert the color. So I can either have the read out's in black or green. If the numbers are green then the background will be black. Or you can have the numbers black and the background green.

005-9.jpg

006-8.jpg

Here is a crappy picture, but I wanted to show what it looks like while sitting in the seat. Here it looks like the display is hard to read, trust me it doesn't look like this!
003-14.jpg

013-4.jpg

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
I really don't have any good pictures while it's on. The picture isn't the best showing the color. A cool feature with these gauges, you can invert the color. So I can either have the read out's in black or green. If the numbers are green then the background will be black. Or you can have the numbers black and the background green.

005-9.jpg

006-8.jpg

Here is a crappy picture, but I wanted to show what it looks like while sitting in the seat. Here it looks like the display is hard to read, trust me it doesn't look like this!
003-14.jpg

013-4.jpg

That looks great! :beer:

How did you run/hide the cable that connects the gauge to the OBD port? Also, what paint did you use to color match the gauge pod to the factory interior plastic?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
That looks great! :beer:

How did you run/hide the cable that connects the gauge to the OBD port? Also, what paint did you use to color match the gauge pod to the factory interior plastic?

The wiring is pretty long, so I wrapped it up snug with zip ties and I believe I set that in kind of behind the stereo area where there is a opening. Hides if very nicely. I will have to check in the garage is far as paint goes. It's one of the interior trim colors but lighter than the actual steering column covers, but it works.

Users who are viewing this thread