If you don't have a Aeroforce Interceptor shame on you!

gamebred26

Established Member
i just installed mine last night...only thing i dont like about it is the plug in the back of the gauge doesnt really clip in to hard...you can pull it out rather easily...they should of made it clip in solid...now i just got to figure out how to use it...lol..

20110719200939.jpg

Last edited:

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
i just installed mine last night...only thing i dont like about it is the plug in the back of the gauge doesnt really clip in to hard...you can pull it out rather easily...they should of made it clip in solid...now i just got to figure out how to use it...lol..

20110719200939.jpg

Nice. I have the raptor light and the SOS 2 gauge pod with raptor claw, but I am wondering if I actually NEED two Aeroforce gauges. I was thinking I'd do maybe one Aeroforce with the wideband adapter and a standalone boost gauge. Not sure yet though.

cobracide

Established Member
With the Aeroforce, why would you get a separate boost gauge? Try the hilton overlay or the Aeroforce boost sensor. Either of those would integrate much better.

Last edited:

ITSTOCK

Established Member
If you have an android device, nothing really beats the Torque app. I honestly don't see why anyone, if they own an android device, would buy an interceptor gauge.

And as noted previously, the PLX kiwi for Ipod/apple does the same. However, the Torque app is free plus a $30 bluetooth dongle, while the PLX kiwi is a couple hundred.

You can access all computer parameters through OBDII as well as log, not to mention read and clear codes (and do gps integrated 0-60, 1/4, as well as g-force etc).

Last edited:

gamebred26

Established Member
With the Aeroforce, why would you get a separate boost gauge? Try the hilton overlay or the Aeroforce boost sensor. Either of those would integrate much better.

I plan on using it for iats...fuel press...etc.

gamebred26

Established Member
What? I don't follow. I'm saying the aeroforce can read all of that already. Boost included.

The interceptor only shows 2 things on it at one given time...not sure what u don't get...I didn't buy it for boost..I bought it to show me other things...so I can see boost ..iat...and fule pressure...

Satyr

Established Member
The interceptor only shows 2 things on it at one given time...not sure what u don't get...I didn't buy it for boost..I bought it to show me other things...so I can see boost ..iat...and fule pressure...

He was probably thinking that you didn't know it could read higher levels of boost with their additional sensor kit.

I love the dual kit I had on my last car, but it wasn't really worth it, to be honest. I would much rather have a single gauge and then datalog when I want to see what's going on...it provides much more information and you can log AFR if you have the adapter, too.

Bella03

Established Member
I MUST get these soon despite all the negative feedback...I'm actually going to risk it btw they look sick with the dual SOS pillar pod setup :banana:

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
just got mine put in the lightning a month or so ago after it sat in the box for 6months and love it. Its great being able to keep an eye on things in real time but depressing to see how bad the IAT2s are when its hot like this!

Dirk_Pitt

Established Member
Does anybody have a phone number for these clowns...The back light has stopped working on mine...I have sent multiple emails from their website and no reply...And I have not been able to find a phone number...I really like the gauge, but I am a little worried about the customer service...

mu22stang

[_==[_=_][_=_3[_=_< /_=_\
Established Member
Does anybody have a phone number for these clowns...The back light has stopped working on mine...I have sent multiple emails from their website and no reply...And I have not been able to find a phone number...I really like the gauge, but I am a little worried about the customer service...

I've never has a problem with customer service, but the lack of a telephone number is frustrating. Make a post on the technical forum on their site. Takes 3 days at most to get a comprehensive reply from Todd.

Dirk_Pitt

Established Member
I've never has a problem with customer service, but the lack of a telephone number is frustrating. Make a post on the technical forum on their site. Takes 3 days at most to get a comprehensive reply from Todd.

For the last couple of days, the forum link on there home page takes you here:

The forums are temporary unavailable due to maintenance.
Please check back soon.

Is there another link to their forums???

forcefedcobra

Established Member
mine are crapping out. they start up and then the screen will blank out randomly. Right when I get my ac fixed and actually have some nice days to drive the car!

forcefedcobra

Established Member
For the last couple of days, the forum link on there home page takes you here:

The forums are temporary unavailable due to maintenance.
Please check back soon.

Is there another link to their forums???

I got the same error message. Sent them an email last night and they replied this morning with a form that I am supposed to fill out and send in with my failing gauges so they can check them out and let me know what repair cost will be.

Users who are viewing this thread