If you had 45k for one car...

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
It's downright frightening. It's everything I liked about the ported Gen 2, but this one also builds more boost with rpm, so the pull starts out scary and the terror builds with rpm.

Come to Indiana and I'll take you for a ride.
LOL
That's awesome man. One of the Youtube guys, JD Joyride, recently took his huge Whipple supercharger off his GT500 and added the VMP Gen 3 and it's like night and day according to him and his buddy that knows the car really well. Watching the video, you can see how nasty it gets.

I appreciate the offer. If I'm ever down that way, I'll take you up on that. Thanks!

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
It's downright frightening. It's everything I liked about the ported Gen 2, but this one also builds more boost with rpm, so the pull starts out scary and the terror builds with rpm.

Come to Indiana and I'll take you for a ride.

What hood is that? 4" and 3?"

Sn95Snake

Established Member
13-14 Gt500
14-16 M3
Gen 2 Viper GTS (not the best daily especially in rain, snow, wet/cold conditions.)
14-18 Hellcat

Those are a couple options I would consider if I was purchasing only one car.

If it was me personally I think I would spend the 45k on 2 cars. A clean/built 03/04 Cobra and a modded Jeep Wrangler. I personally enjoy having the ability to have multiple different driving experiences.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Audi or BMW, just because I make a lot of money off of people who buy these. Your fun, my GT350 mods.

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
I would consider the '09-'14 CTS V and '16-'17 SS. Luxury, comfort, sophistication, and more importantly, they blend in with traffic. (no cop magnets)

I don't have just one car, so I would have a difficult time using one car for everything. If I did, I would keep my '14 CTS V.

I would rather have at least two cars; each with a specific purpose.

Spending 45K on a car is one thing, being able to own the 45K car is completely different.

65type1

Established Member
And out of left field .... one vehicle to DD and be a weekend play toy, for me I'd be looking at a TRD pro 4runner.
You can comfortably drive it all day long in any weather , decent fuel economy, it can take you places no sports car can dream of and they have wicked resale.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
I am liking my Chevrolet SS more and more every day. The car is just so well balanced and gets looks everywhere it goes. Because it is so rare most don't know what it is and that adds to the fun. The warranty just ran out so now I am thinking about a little boost. We will see, as is it is pretty fast for a more door.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
I am liking my Chevrolet SS more and more every day. The car is just so well balanced and gets looks everywhere it goes. Because it is so rare most don't know what it is and that adds to the fun. The warranty just ran out so now I am thinking about a little boost. We will see, as is it is pretty fast for a more door.

Only complaint I have is the lack of the rear seats not being able to fold down. They are right in that the SS is really just a 4 door Camaro SS except being 3 inches longer over all.

Users who are viewing this thread