If you want one, you better act fast!

R1Lello

Established Member
Bingo SRT - msrp is NOT a great deal on a $60k car. a $1000 over invoice would be. Those that have patience will get a good, maybe even great deal, but all here wanting it 'first', .......well must be nice to have money to throw away

drmustang

Banned
Theincentive on the '12 GT500came out for April.
Not 2 mos ago, when you were arguing with me, and we're subsequently banned.

The GT and v6 have had incentive most of the model year, however.

Remind me again what your credentials are that you know so much about how a dealerships expense structure works?

That's right. You don't have any. Because you don't know and base your comments on hearsy.

I don't understand why every chance you get you bash car dealers like they are all the anti-Christ.

3 different people proved you wrong in an earlier thread, yet you still continue this crap.

Once again Chris you are the provider of bogus information. The 2500 incentive on the 2012s did NOT begin on April 1st. It was in effect for the month of March and extended until July on April 1st. You should get it straight before you attempt play expert here.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Once again you are incorrect.

Furthermore, your argument, before you were banned for a month, you were saying that it's been around ALOT longer than that.

Look Pal, I can just keep proving you wrong all day long. Why? Because I work with this stuff everyday, and have access to things that you don't.

So before your hole is any deeper, and since I've proven you wrong over and over again, I'm gonna ask you to stop, as no one wants to read your arguments anymore.

You have brought nothing to this section of the forum. You have no special knowledge about the 2013 GT500, and you do not intend, and I am sure cannot afford to purchase one.

You should troll some place else, as you only come here to argue.

Edit: Also, Mr Know it all...there is currently $3250 cash back (if you trade in a car, as there is $750 trade assistance cash) on the Mustang, not $2500... and guess what IT DOESNT APPLY TO THE GT500, just like I've said all along. Please see the highlighted section

Mustangincentive.jpg

Ohh look: Here is your own Town, pittsburgh PA: NOPE not available there either.
PAmustangincentive.jpg

Yup, straight from Ford, NO incentive on 2012 GT500..
ChromeDealerincentivelist.jpg

And before you say it, there isnt an option for GT500....cause there isnt incentive on it!

Proved wrong, again. Done yet?

Last edited:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
And truecar....who is the whore of pricing that the auto industry hates, even THEY say no incentive:

truecarprice.jpg

drmustang

Banned
Once again you are incorrect.

Furthermore, your argument, before you were banned for a month, you were saying that it's been around ALOT longer than that.

Look Pal, I can just keep proving you wrong all day long. Why? Because I work with this stuff everyday, and have access to things that you don't.

So before your hole is any deeper, and since I've proven you wrong over and over again, I'm gonna ask you to stop, as no one wants to read your arguments anymore.

You have brought nothing to this section of the forum. You have no special knowledge about the 2013 GT500, and you do not intend, and I am sure cannot afford to purchase one.

You should troll some place else, as you only come here to argue.

Edit: Also, Mr Know it all...there is currently $3250 cash back (if you trade in a car, as there is $750 trade assistance cash) on the Mustang, not $2500... and guess what IT DOESNT APPLY TO THE GT500, just like I've said all along. Please see the highlighted section

Mustangincentive.jpg

Ohh look: Here is your own Town, pittsburgh PA: NOPE not available there either.
PAmustangincentive.jpg

Yup, straight from Ford, NO incentive on 2012 GT500..
ChromeDealerincentivelist.jpg

And before you say it, there isnt an option for GT500....cause there isnt incentive on it!

Proved wrong, again. Done yet?

You need to do your more homework. There is $2500 factory to dealer on money on 2012 GT500s which was extended to July in early April. You are obviously quite unaware of that fact and seem to more interested in praising yourself and beating on me than providing accurate information to the members of this forum. You sir are absolutley dead wrong. Do some research and you will realize that fact, wise up, "Pal". Your credibility is evaporating rapidly. Gotta love how you have advised the members here that a full sticker price is a "Great Deal" . Unfortunately this wonderfull advice does not apply to Chris who will travel 800 miles from not to pay the sticker price. Simply amazing stuff.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
1st you spout off about a factory incentive (rebate), months ago that didnt exist, I call you out on it.

The last few days you say there is a factory incentive(rebate), and i call you out on it.

Now you change your tune to factory to dealer cash.... right.

There is ALWAYS factory to dealer cash on cars, its up to the dealer if they want to use the cash with the public or not. Its called a spiff, not a damn factory advertised rebate.

My credibility is not lacking. Your back pedaling is HILARIOUS!

You're a joke bro. A complete joke

Last edited:

drmustang

Banned
1st you spout off about a factory incentive (rebate), months ago that didnt exist, I call you out on it.

The last few days you say there is a factory incentive(rebate), and i call you out on it.

Now you change your tune to factory to dealer cash.... right.

There is ALWAYS factory to dealer cash on cars, its up to the dealer if they want to use the cash with the public or not. Its called a spiff, not a damn factory advertised rebate.

My credibility is not lacking. Your back pedaling is HILARIOUS!

You're a joke bro. A complete joke

Yeah sure Chris. The "Spiff" as you call it is an incentive to sell the car by reducing the price anyway you care to look at it. This "Spiff" has been in place for some time and is common information on many other Mustang forums. It is painfully obvious that this is news to you personally. Who is the joke Chris, are you so self absorbed that you cannot accept the fact that you could be wrong about something. Hope it gets better for ya sir.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Yeah sure Chris. The "Spiff" as you call it is an incentive to sell the car by reducing the price anyway you care to look at it. This "Spiff" has been in place for some time and is common information on many other Mustang forums. It is painfully obvious that this is news to you personally. Who is the joke Chris, are you so self absorbed that you cannot accept the fact that you could be wrong about something. Hope it gets better for ya sir.

It's not news to me at all. Its the dealers money, they should be able to do what they want with it.

You have been banned for a month, called out my moderators and admin, and called out, repeatedly by other members of this board. Myself? None of that. I don't need to go ass-hatting around the forum being the negative Nancy that you are.

Things are just fine for me, doesn't get any better. I've helped many people on this board get a great deal on the best performance bargain ever built. Provided timely, accurate information. And kept the wrong information out, so that people don't get misled, or misconstrue incorrect information. I do this, because I don't want to see people get screwed over on this car. You have done none of that. It's called tact my friend, learn what is, and maybe use it.

drmustang

Banned
It's not news to me at all. Its the dealers money, they should be able to do what they want with it.

You have been banned for a month, called out my moderators and admin, and called out, repeatedly by other members of this board. Myself? None of that. I don't need to go ass-hatting around the forum being the negative Nancy that you are.

Things are just fine for me, doesn't get any better. I've helped many people on this board get a great deal on the best performance bargain ever built. Provided timely, accurate information. And kept the wrong information out, so that people don't get misled, or misconstrue incorrect information. I do this, because I don't want to see people get screwed over on this car. You have done none of that. It's called tact my friend, learn what is, and maybe use it.

Oh, OK! Now you have to admit that the 2500 dollar incentive does in fact exist. That is a huge reversal of position Chris. You have obviously done some quick research and realized that you were in the dark when you blasted me for being wrong when it was actually you that were uniformed and dead wrong. A child could see what you are doing here.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Oh, OK! Now you have to admit that the 2500 dollar incentive does in fact exist. That is a huge reversal of position Chris. You have obviously done some quick research and realized that you were in the dark when you blasted me for being wrong when it was actually you that were uniformed and dead wrong. A child could see what you are doing here.

I'm not reversing anything buddy. You're the one that all of a sudden pulled out the factory to dealer card. Not me. Its not an incentive. Its a dealer spiff.

Here is the difference.
A factory incentive (rebate): Is to entice the consumer to buy the vehicle, through advertising, promotion. This is given from the factory to the consumer.

A factory to dealer spiff: Is to incent the dealer to sell more cars. Just like a Sales manager would incent the salesperson to sell a specific car. If the dealer chooses, they can add this money to the over all profit of the car. OR they can pass this on to the consumer. They also could choose to split it with the consumer.

They are two very different things.

I've proven you wrong time and time again, I'm quite sure a mod will step in and tell you to knock it off soon.

good day, sir.

drmustang

Banned
I'm not reversing anything buddy. You're the one that all of a sudden pulled out the factory to dealer card. Not me. Its not an incentive. Its a dealer spiff.

Here is the difference.
A factory incentive (rebate): Is to entice the consumer to buy the vehicle, through advertising, promotion. This is given from the factory to the consumer.

A factory to dealer spiff: Is to incent the dealer to sell more cars. Just like a Sales manager would incent the salesperson to sell a specific car. If the dealer chooses, they can add this money to the over all profit of the car. OR they can pass this on to the consumer. They also could choose to split it with the consumer.

They are two very different things.

I've proven you wrong time and time again, I'm quite sure a mod will step in and tell you to knock it off soon.

good day, sir.

Looks like you now have a different position in every post! 1st there were no incentives, then you knew about the 2500 but kept it a secret(very weird), now you know all about it and have been forced to acknowledge this fact. You are about as credible as a car salesman and a good day to you.

Stinger99

Established Member
Wow, this thread became nice...

I will say this thou, I was offered A 2012 5.0 in march for $2,500.00 cash back and april 1st came around and it went to $3,000 cash back in my area...Connecticut, (no trade in)

Chris, I will say you sound like you know what your talking about, How do I go about finding out about these "spiffs"

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member

I will say this thou, I was offered A 2012 5.0 in march for $2,500.00 cash back and april 1st came around and it went to $3,000 cash back in my area...Connecticut, (no trade in)

Chris, I will say you sound like you know what your talking about, How do I go about finding out about these "spiffs"

Just say to your dealer "I am aware that ford put $2500 factory to dealer cash on a 2012 GT500, to move before the 2013 lands at dealers next month. I would like to be offered that cash towards the purchase of my GT500"

Good luck!

drmustang

Banned

Here ya go bud, $2500 dealer incentive on 2012 GT500 has been extended - Team Shelby

No secrets here at all regardless of what th resident car salesman tell you. Real simple stuff for sure.

jtfx6552

Established Member
Drmustang, I don't understand why you keep posting, all you are doing is ruining threads with no new information, actually no information of any kind, just personal attacks.

Go find another forum to infest.

Last edited:

Stinger99

Established Member
Chris, that makes much more sense now, A dealer was offering me a 12 at invoice with that 2500 rebate, thanks.

Here is another Q if you can answer, can I get A car for invoice + cash back rebates.
Not A shelby, any car?

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Chris, that makes much more sense now, A dealer was offering me a 12 at invoice with that 2500 rebate, thanks.

Here is another Q if you can answer, can I get A car for invoice + cash back rebates.
Not A shelby, any car?

Absolutely.

Some dealers even sell at Memo (dead dealer cost) minus rebates just to reduce their inventory to keep down floor plan costs, or reach their volume bonus

BTRStang

USMC Ret.
Established Member
Thanks Chris, I have been reading your info with the troll and have learned alot about day to day life at the dealership. My wife and I will be buying a 2013 Shelby next summer when the lease is up on our BMW and the information you have provided thus far should helpful in securing a good deal. Come spring 2013 I will be looking you up to see what the latest and greatest info is.... Again, Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread