If you were wondering what SVTP is doing today....

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
I will say the aftermarket coolant tanks will be in full swing. The coolant tanks on these models are hideous ! That would be my first mod !

Voltwings

Established Member
I will say the aftermarket coolant tanks will be in full swing. The coolant tanks on these models are hideous ! That would be my first mod !

I think the Fuse box (i'm assuming that's what's to the left of the coolant tank) is what bugs me. Literally looks like it was just put in there and theres still crap hanging off it. That and the sound tube. Things i guess that can easily be addressed, but still.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Can't wait to try one on for size! But, I have to say the engine bays are getting worse every year. Less space + more equipment = busy and unkept looking. Just my .02 cents!

I agree, there's a lot going on under there. I do like how the battery is hidden though.

Very cool Travis. When is the new SVTP project car arriving?

With any luck one will be picked up a little before SEMA and one a little after.

That's the truth. Looks like something out of a VW.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member

Coolant tank looks very European, if not old European. Think mid '00s Benz. Hopefully made out of better materials, those tend to get brittle.

mavisky

Established Member
I do like the wheels of the cars in the first pics. I don't like the black wheels, way too busy. Are the black wheels to signify track pack?

The black mesh wheels are the performance pack pack cars. Shame as the other wheels they offer are really nice. The 20's they have in 20x9" are amazing looking.

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
The engine cover looks cheap as well. Maybe they hired somebody off of the Chevy underhood design team:)

Are those cars all 100% production ready?

bpmurr

Established Member
When should we expect the SVTP review?

The engine cover looks cheap as well. Maybe they hired somebody off of the Chevy underhood design team:)

Are those cars all 100% production ready?

Yes that's the production cover. It's not a fan favorite.

mystickb1996

Established Member
Is that guard colored 5.0 a pp then? I noticed the front looks amazing compared to the others and has a bigger front splitter on it which makes it look mean.. Is that standard on the pp?

ford20

Established Member
Guard is gorgeous! You wouldn't happen to know what that little tube thing is to the left on the air intake is would you?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Very nice!

Did you get to drive any of the cars?

Editor Turner did and he'll have a full article up on the front page shortly. It'll be refreshing to read a review from a Mustang expert instead of the general automotive media.

Is that guard colored 5.0 a pp then? I noticed the front looks amazing compared to the others and has a bigger front splitter on it which makes it look mean.. Is that standard on the pp?

Yep.

Guard is gorgeous! You wouldn't happen to know what that little tube thing is to the left on the air intake is would you?

If I'm looking at the same thing as you it's a resonator.

Intense/CP

Taking Care of Business
Established Member
I do like the wheels of the cars in the first pics. I don't like the black wheels, way too busy. Are the black wheels to signify track pack?

Same here. It appears they are the 19x8.5's looking at the Ford Build and Price site.

ArabianOak

Established Member
awesome article SID!

i'm even more excited to get my comp orange with the PP now! I just hope everyone is wrong with about how long it will take! lol

Users who are viewing this thread