If you're going to the DFW cruise...

JKD

Banned
There is a group of people meeting together Sunday morning at 8:30am in the Sam's parking lot in Plano at Coit and 190. At 9am SHARP, we will be leaving and cruising together with the group of guys coming from McKinney out to Kennedale.

DO NOT BE LATE. We will be leaving at 9AM sharp!

Steve

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
foofinator said:
We'll see, I'd prefer to race you in Mexico.

I'll be trying out a new combo.
Not me, the track is alot safer and I don't have to worry about the folks, you said you wanted to see if I can hang with you. So I guess we can find out there.

Last edited:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
I don't want to see whos car is setup better for the drag strip, or who has more drag strip experience..

So kiss my ass Dan. I'm going out there to see what the car will do and that's it. When your self-righteous ass is ready for Mexico, as were all previous callouts made by you and I.. you know where to find me.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
foofinator said:
I don't want to see whos car is setup better for the drag strip, or who has more drag strip experience..

So kiss my ass Dan. I'm going out there to see what the car will do and that's it. When your self-righteous ass is ready for Mexico, as were all previous callouts made by you and I.. you know where to find me.
Self-righteous?? OK what ever.. Your the one that called me out.. What difference does it make in Mexico from a dig or the track.. I hook just the same both places.. The track is safe and I don't have to worry about cops. So if you want to run lets run and see who gets to the finish line first.

JKD

Banned
LTHL VNM said:
off topic, but have you been out to the track recently? 1/4 mile...

The last time Sheldon was at the track he made a couple of mid-high 8 passes with even a 9 in there somewhere.

Sheldon's car is NO WHERE near a 11 second car. With him driving it, I'll bet he can't go faster then a 13.0 and that's being generous.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Was a good event, had a ton of fun.

Too bad Kennedale isn't a 1/4 mile, but my eigth was easily an 11 second pass. 7.4 at 96 heatsoaked with a 1.7X sixty.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
foofinator said:
Was a good event, had a ton of fun.

Too bad Kennedale isn't a 1/4 mile, but my eigth was easily an 11 second pass. 7.4 at 96 heatsoaked with a 1.7X sixty.
Thats about an 11.5 ET in the 1/4.. My car was running ok, I needed some 28" tires.. I was running out of gear before the end of the 1/8th and was spinning pretty badly.. Best was a [email protected].. I'll be taking the N20 off and putting a blower on it now..

JKD

Banned
dan03mach said:
Thats about an 11.5 ET in the 1/4.. My car was running ok, I needed some 28" tires.. I was running out of gear before the end of the 1/8th and was spinning pretty badly.. Best was a [email protected].. I'll be taking the N20 off and putting a blower on it now..

F1 or YSi? :-D :rockon:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
JKD said:
F1 or YSi? :-D :rockon:
I want a F1 but we will have to see the cost difference between that and a D1.... A D1 would give me plenty of power.. It will be a few months anyway..

Users who are viewing this thread