In With The New, Shelby Replaced With A Vantage!

eckoblazer

Established Member
Always loved those doors, love the thought they put into it. The car sits so low if they opened normally the door would hit the curb when parallel parked... Solution: let them raise up 12 degrees.

Nino S

Established Member
beautiful car!! congrats! is there that much of a aftermarket to mod those cars? Whats a turbo build, $30k??

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Beautiful car! I want a vid of the exhaust!

Also, I say get Chicanes! SEX!

I can't stop using exclamation points!!!

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
this is the finish that you need on the TF's that you should be getting...

DSCN1617.jpg

...brushed lip + satin black center FTW!!!

bubbrubb

damn you, why did you show that video:nonono:
cause I just about poo'd when I saw it... and since you actually own the car, I imagine you will appreciate it even more. Go through that dude's videos and see what's up with it. Without the supercharger it gets walked by a chipped x50 996tt. I can't believe the difference in speed that kit made

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
that is awesome. but for a second there i thought you were a either a drug dealer or an assassin on the side. but after looking at your profile, i now see that you're a government contractor. that makes sense.

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Beautiful car! I'm sure it's not as fast as the GT500, but definitely no slouch. Are you going to take it to the drag strip just to see what it'll do? (obviously not what it was made for, but who cares, lol)

Jefe

Established Member
What an awesome looking car from every angle

Definitely gonna need some pics of it by the Fox

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
Just out of curiosity, how much similarity is there between your engine and Ford V8's?

I am curious if there was some parts sharing going on between Ford and AM when they owned them.

On that car, I'm thinking that a PD blower would be a great fit.

quad

Established Member
Awesome car - congrats! I always liked the look of the Vantage. How does it accelerate compared to the Shelby? How solid does it feel in comparison? Do you feel like crap everytime you drive over a pothole or bump in the road??

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
That car is screaming for a set of Victory's! With those bulging quarter panels and some deep lip'd wheels in the rear it will look SICK. Please, please don't do any carbon wrapped or black wheels. DO the brushed centers with polished lip. Its a sophistacated look to go along with the car. The black wheel fad is for the kiddies.

Users who are viewing this thread