In With The New, Shelby Replaced With A Vantage!

distorto

Established Member
4736844533_15c73df670_b.jpg

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
Dude, you must have cash just falling out of your ass lol.

Awsome replacement! I'd take that over the Shelby anyday! :rockon:

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
congrats man that is quite a step up! absolutely amazing car ! i think a true forged sleeper would look better in carbon fiber!
here's what mine look like, they would look amazing on urs. WE NEED INTERIOR SHOTS btw.
IMG_3344Large.jpg

IMG_3343Large.jpg

IMG_3340Large.jpg

IMG_3350Large.jpg

IMG_3349Large.jpg

Last edited:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
i was about to mention that you need to get ahold of TF, and steve should give you a good price for displaying their wheels at SEMA:thumbsup: though i think the only wheel finish that should touch that car is either a painted satin or a brushed aluminum(or maybe both; satin charcoal face with a brushed lip!). gotta stay classy:D

Last edited:

95SC

Banned
Beautiful car man, pretty sweet replacement :rockon:.Looks like they are priced decent , not crazy expensive.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i never knew the doors opened like either, and i see AMs quite often around here. i guess i never see anyone entering/exiting one. now ill have to pay attention. that looks cool as hell for a stock car! :coolman:

whichever wheel you decide to go with, id say go with brushed aluminum. as mentioned, keep it classy :beer: brushed with chrome lips and you cannot go wrong. you want a panty dropper??? lol. you dont even know yet brother :beer:

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
Seeing these pics makes me glad that I went back to med school....just a SICK ride....congrats man!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Sick nasty. The way the doors open up a little bit is just pimp status.

Only mod I would ever do to that thing is lower it a tad. I don't think anything else could make it look better.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is beyond awesome! Absolutely gorgeous! One of the hottest looking cars on the planet. I'd have to honestly say if I could have any car that I'd want to whoop butt on the road and still wear a tuxedo when it takes me and my wife to dinner, that would be the car. Congrats, and best of luck with it.

Oh, I would imagine maintenance is a killer, cost wise.

Users who are viewing this thread