Input on a 2014 GT500 Purchase

big_ole_truck

Established Member
beautiful car! I am looking for the exact same color and strIpe combination. All the dealers I found that has the car were not willing to sell for less than MSRP. You have done an excellent trade if its at invoice.enjoy the ride!

bpmurr

Established Member
beautiful car! I am looking for the exact same color and strIpe combination. All the dealers I found that has the car were not willing to sell for less than MSRP. You have done an excellent trade if its at invoice.enjoy the ride!

Yup straight invoice deal but it's only because I've bought a lot of cars from them. They normally sell the GT500 at MSRP. I'm really enjoying the car. Just had the windows tinted today.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Car looks great.
How do you compare it to the Boss?
I'm sure they each have +/-, I'd love to have one of each :)
-J

MurrayMartini

Established Member
Congrats!

Congrats on your purchase, this car is amazing! The glass roof is a must have!

The clutch release point is way different than my Boss. It's going to take me a little while to get used to. It certainly feels more refined inside and out than my Boss which I like. I can you right now that the glass roof is awesome!

brianz426

Established Member
Just saw this thread, Congrats Mike. Great pic of the cars together. Yes I agree the glass roof is awesome. Weather and kids sports schedule permitting I'm hoping to do the Catoctin Mountain Cruise on 10/27. How about you?

bpmurr

Established Member
Just saw this thread, Congrats Mike. Great pic of the cars together. Yes I agree the glass roof is awesome. Weather and kids sports schedule permitting I'm hoping to do the Catoctin Mountain Cruise on 10/27. How about you?

Thanks Brian! I'm not sure about the Catoctin Moutain Cruise because when I went last year with my Boss the route we took had a lot of gravel on it. The car in front of me crewed up my front bumper a little with stones. I'll have to see what this years route looks like.

Users who are viewing this thread