Inside an abandon high school built in 1936

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Whenever my wife and I go on a short road trip, we end up passing a bunch of abandoned farm houses and say "how cool would it to be poke around in there and see what's left" - you never know what sort of history you'll uncover.

Steve@Tasca

Love places like that, few and far between in Minnesota. A place like that here would more than likely be incredibly hard to get into.

I also saw a ton of cool, salvageable stuff in there. Is it truly abandoned or does someone own it? The tandem bike, Radio Flyer and the woodbacked wheelchair all stood out.

-Steve

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I love old errie pics like that.

looks like a scene straight outta ghost hunters or something

oldmodman

Established Member
Yeah.

That's what I remember.

The only difference between those pics and my High School is that we had mutant spiders too.

Even the gangs refused to be bussed to my High School.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Def thought the VW in the one pic was abandoned in front of the school lol

Haha nope! My friend that owns that drug it out of a barn 2 years ago. It had been sitting since 1972. We went through everything to get it running again, hammered it and left the body alone. It's got a stock 1600cc aircooled motor in it and we drive it all over the place. It's been on numerous out of state road trips believe it or not lol

Last edited:

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Very cool! The wagon definitely made dollar signs appear in my eyes! $$

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Any history for that particular High School? When was it opened, last class and such? Very Cool

I forgot my other memory card, there's a concrete slab in the brick in the corner of one of the walls with 1936 that is nicely done into it. And from what I could find and have heard from some people in the area 69 was the last school year.

Users who are viewing this thread