Ironhand Racing's New IR-122

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
Shouldn't be any problem getting it on this weekend... As long as Aric provides enough beer.

Ironhand

Banned
awesome! how much power are you expecting? if this could click off 600 on pump gas i'd be amazed and would buy one asap. i only want around 600whp on pump and even a tvs is expensive to me, if something could bridge the gap price wise between a ported eaton and a ts it'd be awesome!

I am totally with you on only wanting around 600whp, while this isnt my DD I dont wanna have to run DR's all the time with gobs of unusable power.

Once I read about Posi moving on I started pricing Whipples (no TVS for me, want to keep the EGR for emissions). While the price isnt horrible on a TS its still more than I wanted to spend on HP, especially since I wouldnt be pushing the blower to its full potential.

I am extremely interested in this project, cant wait for some updates!!!

I would be wrong if I tried to sell a dyno number. I would like to see marked improvements on boost, IATs, and power.

We will have to wait and see what the dyno says when that time comes. I dont want to get my hopes or anyone elses hopes up before we have facts.

Cool, nice to see innovations still being made for our "old" cars. Nice work!

Always nice to read threads like this with people still developing new products for our now "old" cars.:beer:

Very cool. Looking forward to more info on this!

these will bolt into my lightning in about 20 minutes! so want!

Nice I would definitely be interested as well

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys. We will post along information as soon as we have it. Looks like Sunday it will be going on a car with dyno time to follow.

:beer:

This is great for the Terminator community, Cory. Glad to see this, especially now that Brian has shut down his business. If you can handle the porting (I'm sure Brian would pass on some of his experience/knowledge to you) and the price is right, the Terminator community has another blower option. Hope it all work out for you. :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to hearing your testing results.

Thanks Bob!

wow very interested. perhaps a little more info? Maybe I missed a thread.
From what i can gather, it's the stock case ported with new rotors and snout? Sounds like a great option. I was thinking of going tvs but I think i'll wait to see how this turns out. I already have a stieg 4+ port. Would it need to be ported further?

That is basically it. The current blower that is being tested started as a stock eaton and got Brian's magic touch. I will have no way to tell how any other blower port with effect power.

Yeah cause you've been neglecting me for over 2 months now :whine:

Always nice of you to gay up the thread. You guys should go out for a dinner and a movie. You like batman..?

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Riored95

Established Member
I am also happy to see more options for these cars still coming out!! Keep up the good work

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I would be wrong if I tried to sell a dyno number. I would like to see marked improvements on boost, IATs, and power.

We will have to wait and see what the dyno says when that time comes. I dont want to get my hopes or anyone elses hopes up before we have facts.

Im just excited to see that I still have an option other than a TS. Cant wait to see the update!!!

ian04

Established Member
deff hopen for sum good results and will keep an eye on this i allready have a posi race port this might be a great winter project along with my 98 cobra cams i dont want a TS this would be perfect

ian04

Established Member
one ? is this basicailly a rotor swap and if so is it going to use the tvs style rotors with 4 lobes 160 deg twist like the gt500 if so that would be sweet iv been waiting for sumbody to produce this for awhile now should produce sum good results

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
What do you think fellas?

IMAG0156.jpg

IMAG0158.jpg

IMAG0163.jpg

Last edited:

asierra1

Established Member
Very excited for the dyno results. I'm upset about posi, but this might just be my savior. Subin and praying for good news

Sent from my iPhone while killing America's enemies with pure awesomeness

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
one ? is this basicailly a rotor swap and if so is it going to use the tvs style rotors with 4 lobes 160 deg twist like the gt500 if so that would be sweet iv been waiting for sumbody to produce this for awhile now should produce sum good results

If you are referring to a TVS for a Terminator, VMP tuning already makes one.
Ironhand(Corey) is a vendor for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread