^_^
Established Member
Nope

aBd75ZUhg.gif

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
... and boots and shoes. Nobody ever thinks about boots and shoes.

firebird1999us

Established Member
I have extra things of crunchy peanut butter and some oatmeal... oh and the top of our wedding cake is in the freezer at our lake house:shrug:

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
A full bar, when that's gone, go ahead and take me out.

Blackness03

Established Member
If you believe this means having 25 firearms and 20,000 rounds of ammo, go for it. I'm sure the stores and manufacturers selling it to you will be more than happy to accommodate your paranoia.

I think that would be smart because we all know where ammo prices are going (if you can find it)

roadracer247

Established Member
I treated a paranoid schizophranic last night who would totally agree with the OP. Luckily for our patient, he couldn't be killed and had the power of the devil. I know it's true, cause he told us so!

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Only preparation I need to make is finding out where all you wackos with all the food and water are hiding out.

+1

I would just pull the old "Exploding CandyGram" trick and then take all their stuff.:thumbsup:

roadracer247

Established Member
What's that show on TV where those loonies prepare for doomsday? Doomsday Preppers? We were watching that at the firehouse last night. The brain washing going on in those families was cracking us up!

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Nope.

I used to think about it, but now im pretty sure I dont want to survive a world with no civilizational rule. Ill see how far I can get with what I have, but if it gets shitty enough ill just put a bullet to my head.

I think alot of people act like they can survive, but I doubt many, even preppers, will survive the transition.

DarkMach1

Established Member
Always good to have some kind of extra food and water, some extra ammo doesn't hurt either along with a decent first aid kit and batteries. I live in a hurricane area so it pays to be ready.

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member
If the country goes to shit and someone wants your shit bad enough, a few AR15s and some hand guns aren't going to stop them.

Users who are viewing this thread