Is anyone else starting to prep????

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Quoting this one so I can revive this thread in a few years. It will be worth the infraction.:lol::lol:

Ummmm, ok?....

What point are you trying to prove with that? Read that quote carefully, as I said "Can see it happening". Meaning "Could happen", NOT "Going to happen"...

Reading comprehension is your friend, use it sometime.

Last edited:

Coiled03

Established Member
When hurricane Sandy slammed into the East Coast several years ago I laughed at all the fools running around looking for flash lights and provisions at the very last second. After the storm rolled through there were hundreds of thousands of families with out the basics for many weeks. People picking through dumpsters looking for food to eat.

There's a difference between having basic provisions and what the OP was talking about, i.e. buying acres of land in the middle of nowhere, building bomb shelters, stockingpiling enough guns to equip a small army, and enough food to live under ground until the end of next decade.

stroked mach

Established Member
so when and if it hits the fan I think their is going to be 1000s of people looking for the few fools that preped and they will take everything you have, one preper vs thousands of starving idiots, I think all your hard work prepping is going to last for about 2 mins when they find you if it does come to a end I guess its time to go

Users who are viewing this thread