It's Complete......Sharpie Mustang

Tony 96 Cobra

Addict
Established Member
I really like this. Everytime I see something cool done with a Cobra; it is never on Sonic Blue. I can't think of anything off the wall to do with the stock color. lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very different, and it will certainly attract attention at a show. A one of a kind piece of automotive art. I salute you for being creative. And I like that you did the roof, and not the hood or sides. Makes the artistry a bit more subdued. Just right IMO.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I think it looks badass. Definitely different and definitely unique. My only critique is that the hood area is way too much. Maybe if you just did the raised cowl portion or just the lower portion and left the cowl pure white it would help tone it down a bit. I kinda prefer your sig pic better but none the less the end result is still pretty sick.

Last edited:

JStrib

No SVT for me
Established Member
I like the concept a lot. I think I would like it better though if it were the entire car. Very cool though!

nate71velly

Slow for now
Established Member
That is badazz. I would do it. But then I'm also one who is willing to change the apearance of my car so I don't look like every other mustang owner that thinks the cobra is God and shouldn't be touched.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
WOW that is purely beautiful!:bowdown:

Wonder what it would look like on my black mach with white drawings of your same design.

Quick96Mystic

Mystiiiiic wowww
Established Member
Sick!! One thing that always bugged me about doing 2 tone on a new edge car was the way the side mirrors get in the way. Your car pulls off the two tone look off with a twist of uniqueness (sharpie) kudos :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread