I've got a VIN # !!!!

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
And a build week of Sept. 5th !!!!

Last digits of the vin are 252304.

I am pleasntly surprised, was expecting it not till Oct with a Nov. delivery.

I might just be able to enjoy it now for a few weeks before putting it away for the winter.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
that's not very encouraging :dw:. My local dealer told me it would take 10-12 weeks, ordered it last week. Guess I'll find out...

Mine was supposed to be a second quarter allocation car, that got bumped to fourth quarter. So for it to be built and delivered early, I'm pretty excited.

If your dealer told you 10 - 12 weeks, then this would mean he already has his allocation for one in the fourth quarter and it was unspoken for, and now it's yours.

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
Dave,

No Funspot Car Show....... They put up a "Monkey Ropes" climbing thing......

Rick said they did not have time to get one together....... Very sad.

On topic: Once the VIN was released for my car it was 4+ weeks!

Hope you guys can stand the wait!

Mike

nccstud

Established Member
that's not very encouraging :dw:. My local dealer told me it would take 10-12 weeks, ordered it last week. Guess I'll find out...

Yeah, you can't really go by the "how long did it take" question in this case. Dealers were allotted a build quarter for their car, and so if your build quarter wasn't until the end of the year, it has just been a long waiting game. Some people have the opposite where they place an order for a car that is being built in the next month and they get a VIN almost instantly.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Just got the call from my dealer, it's IN !!!!

They put it inside the showroom for now, probably pick it up tomorrow. Going down in a bit to see it. Have to see what # it is...

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
2012LagunaSeca001.jpg

2012LagunaSeca002.jpg

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
How is the weather up there? Do you have some time to enjoy it before it has to be put away for the winter?

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
How is the weather up there? Do you have some time to enjoy it before it has to be put away for the winter?

Pouring rain today. Weather improving tomorrow, 70's for the rest of the week. I'll keep it on the road till the first of Nov., then take it off the road for the winter.:whine:

chuckstang

Established Member
Pouring rain today. Weather improving tomorrow, 70's for the rest of the week. I'll keep it on the road till the first of Nov., then take it off the road for the winter.:whine:

What!?

November is a great driving month!

No Snow til Dec! Means no salt on the road yet lol

Dean95CobraR

Established Member

Hey Dave,
You should head down to VIR for the SCMC event Oct. 15th and 16th to really break it in. :D

JoeJ

Established Member
Dean/Dave,

Oh yes. Come to the SCMC event at VIR on the 15th and 16th. I will be there with my Boss302S. It would be great to see you both of you again.

Users who are viewing this thread