Jacksonville FL people, need some help

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
I don't really see how. I mean yeah, maybe he doesn't know how to use Ebay and it was his fault he didn't set a reserve but apparently he did tell him what his price was and wouldn't except anything less.

Moving on.

I'm on the zero mile motor vs a rebuilt piece now.

And no. I think I'll keep this alive. No matter who he is to you.

cobraman1024

Waiting to be Blown....
Established Member
Again, no money was exchanged so really no, nobody was scammed. Ya, sucks it didn't work out. Lay off the pride and move onto the next deal.

Again, because of the way this guy set this auction up and not being upfront with how the engine was used and then damaged and then rebuilt-------and failing to foreclose ANY of this information in ANY of the forums he was attempting to sell the engine from, yes, this is reasonable expectation that me or someone else was going to be scammed.

Did you forget about the guys arrest record for fraudulantly using someone elses credit card? How can you possibly still stand with this guy as though he is someone trustworthy knowing that he has been arrested and charged with that crime?

cobraman1024

Waiting to be Blown....
Established Member
If you take it to "small claims court," you may "win" the item at the $3900 you won it at.

However, upon receiving the motor from seller, it definitely will probably not be the way it is sitting now.

Let it go.

This is assuming he does really have the engine even available anymore. He could have parted this thing out months ago or installed it and continued using it after rebuilding it again. All of the pictures of the engine found were from October/November of last year. Nothing was current.

Users who are viewing this thread