JPC + Paxton = 9 second street car!!

InKogNigRow

Established Member
What car are we even talking about.?

The op's car? Eric at jpc? What does the car run on pump gas?

Thinking about doing the same set up.. Just wondering if its the best thing for my auto car

wnt2gofst

Banned
Thanks a bunch to Adam@Revolution for putting this on! It is not easy work to run an event like this. Hopefully we'll have more and more cars come out each year to support it.

Thanks to the JPC crew for helping out in prepartion for the event and the track support the day of, couldn't have done it without you guys!

We also appreciate the JPC customers coming out to support JPC and showing what our cars can do!

That 2013 who smoked his stock engine, was making 800rwhp through an auto when it left the shop prior to the event, and had many, many, passes at that power level. He insisted we put a 1/4" smaller pulley on before eliminations to keep up with the fully built engine car of EVO, who was only a tenth faster. We told him it would be making in the upper 800rwhp range and she'll either "go or blow". Well, we saw what happened. LOL He was well aware of what could and would happen and is getting a built engine installed as we speak. 9.61@144 @3770lbs, not too shabby.

All in all, it was a great time and we can't wait till next year!

Some awesome runs were put down for sure and some new records.

Pretty sure JB's car put up the MPH record... 156mph

Stock Motor Record Rod's Paxton Car 9.61 @ 144.xx

Joe Marini NA Stock Long Block record. 1.48 60ft 10.29 @ 130mph / car also ran a 1.41 60ft 10.30 @ 128+ w/an extra weight in it (this car holds both ends of the N/A Record, stock and modified engines)

After that we had some great runs for some of our other customer cars.

Al's car rocking RGR/JPC Cylinder heads, RGR/JPC Cams and JPC Single Turbo Kit (9psi) stock short block well over 3900lbs 1.65 60ft (a lot left) 10.10 @ 136 <--- let me know if I'm off by a mph or not Al.

Clinton's Black '11 with 10.1 comp RGR Short block/ JPC Fuel System/ mcleod clutch, JPC Single Turbo kit 10.3 @ 142mph ( a lot left in this car, he doesn't take it out much, daily driver car ) et streets/ full weight

Greg Drum's 05 GT we've work on thru different combo's over the years. Brief discription on this, 281ci w/ STOCK Heads, Thumper Cams still(we know it needs different units now) JPC Intake, Custom Single Turbo system with BULLSEYE 75mm billet w/batmowheel turbo. 4r70w on DR's. 275/60 DR's 1.36 60ft 9.72 @ 138.40 // 3640lbs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
The red car has a sealed coyote stock engine.
JLT Cold Air Intake and a set of Kooks Headers.

The engine is stock Throttle Body to oil pan.

JPC goes 10.29 with a sealed coyote stock engine - YouTube

As far as the 2013 goes here's his timeslip from the event. Sadly he rode off to Michigan with his timeslip but I got this from the track. I had to block out the other competitors times since the event was covered by 5.0 magazine and I don't want to release the information yet.

RodneyTS.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg

Last edited:

Eric@jpc

Established Member
What car are we even talking about.?

The op's car? Eric at jpc? What does the car run on pump gas?

Thinking about doing the same set up.. Just wondering if its the best thing for my auto car

The car that went 9.61 was a stock engine 2013 with a paxton kit and 8 rib conversion.

Not sure what the car runs on pump gas

These paxtons really make the 5.0 scream. It brings the power on fast enough to put up great times but isn't as violent out of the whole to make the car spin. All in all its a pretty wicked setup IMO

kingnut

Established Member
Thread Title is Kinda misleading. No one runs slicks on the street. Put the stock wheels back on there and lets talk.

Eric@jpc

Established Member
i think hes asking if you offer aggressive pump gas mail order tunes for the paxton

No we dont get crazy with the mail order tunes, We like to see the engine live awhile

Thread Title is Kinda misleading. No one runs slicks on the street. Put the stock wheels back on there and lets talk.

Well we run race wheels at the race track :beer: The object is to get to the finish line as fast as we can. NO one is running mid 9s on 18s with a stock engine.

BTW they are DOT radials

I believe those are drag radials...

:coolman: You Sir are correct

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member

That's kind of a tool statement to make. I knew before I clicked the thread that he had slicks on it for that time

Users who are viewing this thread