Judge refuses to watch POLICE ASSULT VIDEO (let's LEO walk without charges)

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
if the video shows what they claim (can't see it out here) then the teen should sue the department and use it for evidence. If I were the city attorney I would be investigating why the judge refused to watch the video. the entire purpose of the police dash cams are for protection and evidence.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
judge should be fired. i think people should camp in front of the judges house for the next few months and have 5 or 10 massive TV screens facing the house that show the assault video, over and over with full volume, until the decision is reversed.

Last edited:

kaz109

Established Member
I can't believe what I just watched and heard. What is happening to our justice system ?

musclefan21

Established Member
LOL at all the police threads in this site.

I am sure everything is exactly the way it is being told and there is nothing else to it to any story.

kaz109

Established Member

I am sure everything is exactly the way it is being told and there is nothing else to it to any story.

Ignorant post considering the video in this thread.a back story does not justify the actions that were taken...period

TheHitman™

Established Member

I'm going to have to jump in on this one and ask, looking at the scenario of the video, what would make it legally right to hit a restrained perp who looked like he wasn't struggling? He could make a bomb threat or a threat to kill that cop's family but it still wouldn't justify the cop hitting him. Just sayin'.

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member

May it not occur to you that maybe the good ol' boy system does indeed exist. It sure almost did down here in Miami when the State Trooper pulled the Miami-Dade cop over for reckless driving, because he was late for an off duty security detail. She chased him for like a good 20 minutes with her flashers and sirens on. Abuse of power does happen.

musclefan21

Established Member
I'm going to have to jump in on this one and ask, looking at the scenario of the video, what would make it legally right to hit a restrained perp who looked like he wasn't struggling? He could make a bomb threat or a threat to kill that cop's family but it still wouldn't justify the cop hitting him. Just sayin'.

I am talking about what happened in the court room, why the judge did what she did.

About the elbow to that dude, it looked like the officers and the prisoner had some issues long before the video. Looked personal at that time.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I am talking about what happened in the court room, why the judge did what she did.

About the elbow to that dude, it looked like the officers and the prisoner had some issues long before the video. Looked personal at that time.
so that excuses the cop elbowing him in the face while handcuffed?

Machdup1

Established Member
May it not occur to you that maybe the good ol' boy system does indeed exist. It sure almost did down here in Miami when the State Trooper pulled the Miami-Dade cop over for reckless driving, because he was late for an off duty security detail. She chased him for like a good 20 minutes with her flashers and sirens on. Abuse of power does happen.

You mean the officer who was convicted in court on charges steming from this incident. Who will or already has also faced departmental punishment and whose career is ruined. Is that the same officer?

So much for the good ol' boy network.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
You mean the officer who was convicted in court on charges steming from this incident. Who will or already has also faced departmental punishment and whose career is ruined. Is that the same officer?

So much for the good ol' boy network.

I am not going to comment on the OP. But in reference to this, I can tell you that officer is no longer a LEO. He lost his job and deservedly so after he got busted doing dumb ish in his patrol car after the incident with the trooper. The trooper herself was a known troublemaker who targeted cops out of personal bias. She was moved to the west side of florida. So yes, machdup is right, the good ol' boy network did not help him one bit.

musclefan21

Established Member
What exactly are you saying?

Apparently you cant read or cant understand what you read.

Judging by that video, officer lost his cool and professionalism and elbowed the dude. Took it personal. A mistake that cost him his job.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread