BlackBerry Curve 8300
BlackBerry Pearl
BlackBerry 8800 Series
BlackBerry 8700 Series
BlackBerry 7130 Series
BlackBerry 7100 Series
BlackBerry 7200 Series
BlackBerry 7520

These are only part of the family of RIM phones, not to mention each series has at least 2-3 phones in it. Without Blackberry, there would have been no Iphone. How do you think people got by before apple made this God-like phone? Ask the thousands of government workers that have been issued Blackberries. Just because there aren't a million apps for the 3 month old Storm doesn't mean there aren't thousands of apps already out for all the other BB phones. The Storm has a touch screen, accelerometer, and other hardware never before seen by BB developers, so I think they should be given a bit of time to catch up. Oh, and how long after the Iphone came out was the app store available? How long has the Iphone been out now and finally Apple is coming up with cool commercials to show off a bunch of apps they didn't even make?

Congrats to your superior device. Have you guys found out where you stick your penis in to have sex with it yet?

iphone.gif

PS: I love my Ipod for listening to music, but I have a nano and would never carry around a 3x5" device just to listen to music. If I need some tunes, a movie, or internet during my normal day, I'll just use my new Curve.

Last edited:

iflyagfour

Established Member
LMFAO!! The Storm is just as good but it does lack the apps. Im looking forward to see what is coming in the app store for the Storm. I still heart mine.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
iPhone haters are funny.

I think you have this backwards dude. Iphone owners are the ones doing all the hating. Blackberry comes out with a touch screen phone and all you hear is "Your stupid clicking screen phone doesn't even come close to our superior non-click screen phone! Who the hell wants a screen to click when you touch it?!? Buttonless is better! We have itunes which lets you listen to music! We have apps that can tell you where to eat for dinner, what to have there, and how many calories it has! You can't beat this phone, it is omnipotent and the ruler of all communication devices". Iphone users are are worse than Mac computer users, however they are usually one and the same. Does the superiority complex come standard with the phone or comp?

Everyone who doesn't use an Iphone just states that their phone can do everything the Iphone does, and sometimes more, but without itunes or a gigantic pointless app store.

:fart:

realitygt

Established Member
The Storm is still a new phone, hardly 3 months old. Doesn't even have an app store yet. Once it does, the Storm will be able to do MUCH more. I'm just going by what I see at work and when hanging out. Everyone has an Iphone does nothing but listen to music and load it up with all these apps that do nothing but take up memory space.

the iphone didn't have an appstore for like 8 months after it came out. The storm is able to do anything the iphone can as long as someone will write a program for it besides wifi. The appstore should be coming out soon.. I can't wait, this phone is getting kind of boring.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Part of the problem is the media and how they hype each new touchscreen phone as "The iPhone killer". Then you have the lemmings who leech off of the brand's tits.

I have a jailbroken/unlocked Edge iPhone and I enjoy it immensely. But until this things sucks off my giant schlong, it's not the end all, be all.

Users who are viewing this thread