just got a 03 cobra

blackcobravert

Established Member
just picked up a low mileage (20k) cobra with some mods already done and out of the way. (bbk LT headers, 2.81 steeda pully and tensioner, bluetop injectors, steeda exhaust, intake is unknown) not sure if it has a chip or programer but i presume it does with the mods on it. these cars are animals that ive alrady learned. looking to get it tuned and dyno. live in south west fl.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
First, congratulations on snagging your Cobra. Since you don't know the state of the tune, the first thing I would do is get the car to the dyno and see what you've got. Then I would make a list of all of the mods.

When you have a few minutes you also might want to browse through my Terminator FAQ page. It has a lot of good, basic into for new Terminator owners. Here's the link. http://stangshiftergaskets.com/2003_2004faqs.htm

blackcobravert

Established Member
thanks. i plan on enjoying this car for some time. iam lookng to get it on a dyno asap but theres diffrent things being said about the local tunners so iam looking for someone whos got a good reputation for terminators. trust me i have had the mod bug for quite some time so gentelmen get ready. oh yeah black on black vert

Users who are viewing this thread