Just got off the phone with svt

Bob Cosby

Established Member
FYI...a little note about "replicatedports." This person used to go by "99Z1LE" over on LS1.com. He was without a doubt the world's most proficient internet-racing magazine-jockey that has ever disgraced a message forum. He owned a 99Z ILE (apparently sold now) that was simply the best car ever made - just ask him. He used magazines to back up EVERYTHING he posted - everything. Never once did he use real world experience, mainly because he has none. No drag strip experience. No road race experience. No engine building experience. No race car of any kind experience.

The end result was that this person - an LS1 owner at the time - was banned from LS1.com.

Be advised, this person is never, ever wrong. He will continuously quote the same magazine over and over and over again, saying the same thing over and over and over again. I can assure you that every one of us is INFERIOR in knowledge to this person. You'll soon see that as you read his posts.

Just a heads-up for those that remember "99Z1LE" from LS1.com. :)

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
big reg said:
I seriously hope they go with the twin screw as it states in the media release. If they go with the eaton I dont see myself buying one as it seems kind of counter productive to just bump displacement use the same s/c and call it the best cobra ever. With the eaton .8 liters more dislpacement and a 500 rpm reduction in max engine speed, i dont see it being the best ever. So if your reading SVT, 5.4 plus whipple twin screw equals atleast one guaranteed sale. i think everyone should get on the horn to SVT about that issue also and let them know the majority of buyers really want the twin screw whipple and not the eaton. After all Ford does have a contract with Whipple so it should not be an issue. Plus I dont see 450+ hp or closer to 500 as we suspect being obtained with an eaton at only 8 psi.

Later,
Reg
The 2005 Ford GT has a twin screw EATON S/Cer on it. It's the same basic Lysholm twin screw design as the Whipple S/Cer is, but it was produced by EATON, and NOT by Whipple. Eaton and Whipple have an agreement that Eaton gets all the OE biz from car manufactures, and Whipple gets all the biz from the aftermarket. Therefore, my guess is that this car will also have a TWIN SCREW S/Cer produced by EATON just like the 2005 Ford GT does. Here's a link to the article about this legal contract that Eaton and Whipple have for the production of the TWIN SCREW Lysholm S/Cers.

http://www.whipplesuperchargers.com/news.asp?articleID=50

Last edited:

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
Bob Cosby said:
FYI...a little note about "replicatedports." This person used to go by "99Z1LE" over on LS1.com. He was without a doubt the world's most proficient internet-racing magazine-jockey that has ever disgraced a message forum. He owned a 99Z ILE (apparently sold now) that was simply the best car ever made - just ask him. He used magazines to back up EVERYTHING he posted - everything. Never once did he use real world experience, mainly because he has none. No drag strip experience. No road race experience. No engine building experience. No race car of any kind experience.

The end result was that this person - an LS1 owner at the time - was banned from LS1.com.

Be advised, this person is never, ever wrong. He will continuously quote the same magazine over and over and over again, saying the same thing over and over and over again. I can assure you that every one of us is INFERIOR in knowledge to this person. You'll soon see that as you read his posts.

Just a heads-up for those that remember "99Z1LE" from LS1.com. :)
He was also banned from LS2.com.
And 99Z1LE/Bob/Replicatedports/LSENGINESROCK, if you continue this sh*t, I'm going to expose who you really are...know what I mean?
His posts on LS2.com...he was LSENGINESROCK.
What's left of his posts on LS1.com...he was 99Z1LE.
He was banned from both sites (and I think LS1Tech.com also).
He's a magazine racing sh*tbag who has been called out many times and bailed.
S.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Bob/Sean, thanks for the background report :beer:

he's been on a short leash since yesterday morning when I warned him about his regurgitating in the other thread

we're not gonna stand for that around here, especially when we have so many members who know how to constructively contribute to the forum! :bowdown:

Last edited:

Tommystang

Friggin' Ford Lover
Established Member
Guys, I was at the NY auto show yesterday and the Ford rep quoted me around 36K which seems fair enough if he is telling the truth. Well, one can dream, right?!

R1Lello

Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
replicatedports + owneda1LE are the same person and both BANNED!

BUH BYE :xpl:

:banana:

Thank you very much. That's the a$$hole that was driving me nuts with his 3750 lb post. If he was in my face, I'd lose it........I swear, never has any one made me so upset with posts and I usually keep my cool. so , what's stopping this dummy from signing up under a different name??

Again, thanks

Established Member
Truly hope this is a CONCEPT, because if its close to the production car, Ford missed the marque. The car in NY is very handsomely styled, but concept cars are generally produced to test the waters. Why would Ford suggest this car is in the same league as the last Cobra? Heavier, less ideal weight distribution, a live axle do not inspire me. The idea of a 450 HP factory Mustang is very appealing, but I believe it will change the direction of the car from an affordable alternative to true sport coupes (M-3, Vette) to a factory drag car. I think the new car has less in common with the Cobra and more in common with the base Mustang. Would OJC put a concept car out on the circuit with smaller tires than the car needs? Hope the price reflects this as well.

Users who are viewing this thread