Just Some DSG (03 Cobra Content)

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
That does look good but I would say it would look better with a color like torch red or sonic blue, colors that are vibrant. I think the DSG kind of gets lost with all the monotones of black and white around it. Actually that process would look killer if the car was screaming yellow!

Yeah, I think it looks great with any color (my opinion) as long as the blacks/whites are set to compensate for the B/W background. Having all neutral earth tones from the gravel/road removed for my eyes makes the DSG pop out a lot harder and adds overall depth, especially the way you shot to picture. I tried to add some clarity to the excavator and was going to pop it out in color then turn the clarity down on the grass towards the right side of the picture. It was all just distracting from your car.

That being said Deep Impact/Sonic Blue/ Yellows/reds etc Pop off against a B/W background VERY well no doubt!

Like this!
IMG_0446GRN Machine.jpg

Last edited:

GoGreen04

Established Member
Wow that photo is badass! Definitely a great option when at a car show and there's tons of people in the frame. I will definitely have to use this technique sometime! Thanks for sharing this.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome DSG Cobra you have there. Photo #5 is my favorite. Gotta love Dark Shadow Gray!

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Looks nice! Car just needs to be positioned correctly in line with the sun so that the main focus of the car is not under exposed.

Users who are viewing this thread