Justa little teaser pic of something wicked this way comes….

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I havent been on here for a bit but have been working on a few things. Its been some time since we’ve added anything to the line up. In my many discussions with Pete aka 1kona_venom he convinced me that there was some market for this design since they have become unobtainium. Granted they are not exactly the same but he seems to like themand believe me, he is picky! Lol.

This is the first prototype set. The designer forgot to include the ball milling on the spokes so future sets should have them.

Meanwhile, if anyone likes this set, they are available. They are 20” and will come with polished lips. Widths can be front 9”/10” and rears 10”/10.5”/11”. Can be ready to ship in 1-2 weeks.

We will able to offer these in multiple diameters, widths, finishes, offsets and brake clearances.

16”, 17”, 18”, 19”, 20”, 22” diameters with different widths depending on diameter.

Various finishes such as brushed, polished, satin black, gloss black, anthracite, bronze, etc. and in solid finishes or with polished lips.

We can also add bolts/rivets to them for a 3 piece look if you so desire.

Got 6 piston brakes front and rear? Wide body with a custom offset? Air suspension? No problem!

These are the True Forged “1314” named specifically for the 13/14 owners but can be made to fit all* Mustangs 1964-2024!

*GT350s can only run 20s and new GT500 22” due to ungodly sized brakes!

IMG_6401.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
As promised…..
this set will be listed for sale shortly. Im just waiting on the center caps to come back from being brushed, unless someone would prefer polished caps.

As you can see from this pic, the spokes on the wheels are slightly turning towards each other. One wheel is a drivers side wheel and one is a passenger side wheel. Yes, both sides are different.
The wheel on the left is a front and the wheel on the right is a rear. This is first article set to see how they came out. The future sets will have a little more detail.

20x9 20x11 brushed center with polished lips.

IMG_6819.JPG
IMG_6820.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
These can be made in 15” through 30” lol of couse only certain sizes will clear huge brakes.

Need a set of 18s for drag tires to match your SS 20s…? Can do

Multiple diameter, width and finish options available.

Can do 19/19, 19/20, 20/20 20/18 etc

All brushed, all black, all polished, all gunmetal, gold, bronze etc.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Can also do with bolts/rivets but not sure anyone would want that lol

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I’m in absolute love. Holy cow those are incredible. Lay the price down on us!!!

i have to go over the numbers but i can definitely discount this set right here since theyre the first sample set and dont have the final milling on the spokes. PM me if interested.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
forgot to mention, these can also be made to fit super snake cars with 6 piston brakes in the rear. we just need to know at the time of ordering.

and we can make them to fit widebody cars well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread