Kate Upton content......ooooooooooo

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
sorry I gotta say shes pretty and has a nice rack, but has nothing going on below the waist....im into curvy spanish girls like this:

vida_guerra.jpg

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Bout f'n time people came out and slammed this girl. So freaking tired of seeing her everywhere. :sleeping: Wow she has real tits and is hot. So are millions of other chicks that haven't been forced down our throats with these lame ass commercials and you tube vids. :bored:

Gay.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
sorry I gotta say shes pretty and has a nice rack, but has nothing going on below the waist....im into curvy spanish girls like this:

vida_guerra.jpg

Now that's a nice looking woman. Love them curves. :dancenana:

Call me "Gay" all you want. :bored: I'm entitled to my own opinion. I am as far from that word as one can get. Just something about the way she portrays herself and appears to me turns me off. Looks have nothing to do with it.

black5.0

Established Member
I think she's hot, sure there are better looking women out there, but why deny the fact she's hot, and nice natural breasts, nothing moves nicer! Until she ages...:lol1:

oldmodman

Established Member
Terrible dancer.

Fabulous body. And I have listened to her being interviewed. She comes across as a "nice girl"

And wouldn't you want to try and make her dirty?

Chais92

Established Member
Good lord! If I was a black belt, a**whooping, bad*ss mma fighter like every other svtp member, I would hunt all of you guys hating on her down and destroy you!! Haha on a serious note this girl is ****ing amazing! I would give my left nut for 5 minutes with her!!

JStrib

No SVT for me
Established Member
At first I thought "she's hot" but then I remembered I'm on SVTP where everyone bangs supermodels and anything short of that in any way shape or form is just a gutta gutta bitch.

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
I bring it back for all yall that said she aint hot.
Losers :loser:

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Last edited:

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Don't get me wrong I would totally smash her, but in the video her bressasis looked almost too big. I hate when they spill out the sides of her top like that and look all flat.

Again.. Me = would smash anyway but she's no Elin....

I'm too lazy to find better pics so the first few from google is what you get.

Elin_Nordegren_2.jpg

elin-nordegren_display_image.jpg

Elin-Nordegren.jpg

Elin-Nordegren-10.jpg

Elin+Nordegren+Baseball+Caps+Team+Baseball+xAMS8nMqW46l.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread