Kid smashes McLaren's window with skateboard (WTF)

kaz109

Established Member
A car driving 40 through the downtown streets here? LMAO! You seem to have put your own spin on what I said. Who said anything about blindly walking into the street? I guess until you've worked in a downtown setting you won't understand how impatient drivers are when people have the right a way. Cars trying to make a left when people are crossing the street are the worst offenders.

Grew up in LA, I have walked plenty downtown areas and that is the main reason why I don't just step out just because I have " the right of way " . Sorry my health mean more to me then " oh if I don't die I get a new car"

As Zeme said.....that is the dumbest approach I have heard. Or maybe that is not dumb just ill thought out. I have kids, I want to stil be active with them and that means more to me then getting a new " probably sub 50k " car because somebody was in a bigger rush than I am .

With your logic when you are driving you don't actually look when you light is green to make sure there isn't an A hole driving through a red light. You just pull out and if they hit you then awesome for u...you get money.

That logic doesn't work for me

Zemedici

Established Member
Grew up in LA, I have walked plenty downtown areas and that is the main reason why I don't just step out just because I have " the right of way " . Sorry my health mean more to me then " oh if I don't die I get a new car"

As Zeme said.....that is the dumbest approach I have heard. Or maybe that is not dumb just ill thought out. I have kids, I want to stil be active with them and that means more to me then getting a new " probably sub 50k " car because somebody was in a bigger rush than I am .

With your logic when you are driving you don't actually look when you light is green to make sure there isn't an A hole driving through a red light. You just pull out and if they hit you then awesome for u...you get money.

That logic doesn't work for me

My man. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread